Flashback

I was cussing Nae out, for protesting to leave from Dr. Owens office. Well, not just cussing out, if you get my drift.

I was about to hit her again, then I saw Alannah, and two cops burst through the door.

Nae fell to the floor, Alannah ran over to her.

Loud noises.

Being cuffed.

Being questioned.

Being put on trial.

Hearing the jail cell close.

Wishing I could rewind time, back into Dr. Owens office-- no. Back a year and a half ago. That argument. The first day I hit her.

Wishing I didn't get so angry.

Wishing I continued to treat her like the princess she was.

But there was no turning back.

Flashback over

Whoa. Being in this apartment is too much for me. I think I'm gonna move. Somewhere better, bigger. Somewhere easier. Easier to forget her. Not that I want to.

Nae's POV

I got a call from Miracle today. She's coming to see me tomorrow.

I love my girls. I wish I could be back in LA, but I just can't. Now that Trey's out, there' no telling when or where I might run into him. What he might-- let me stop there.

I walked down the hallway smiling when Grace was coming my way. Well, on her way to the bathroom.

"What are you cheesing about?" She said in her heavy Korean accent.

"My friend from Cali is coming to see me tomorrow. Her name is Miracle, but--"

She cut me off.

"Can we discuss this AFTER I piss?"

I chuckled, "Okay, sure."

I went to the kitchen to grab a water. Spending time with Miracle is gonna be awesome. I love being around her, she's probably the funniest friend I have. Despite her split peersonalties. Sometimes, she's too fucking bubbly. Other times, she is sponsored by the letters G.H.E.T.T.O. But sometimes, she really listens and gives great advice. Which is what I love about her. She's not insensitive.

Grace's piss is taking longer than someone should be pissing for.

I left the kitchen and stood in front of the bathroom door. I knocked. "Grace?"

"Yes?" she replied.

"What the fuck are you doing? You said you had to piss." 

"Well. I WAS gonna tell you when I came out of the bathroom, but yo ass so anxious to tell me about Musical--"

I cut her off. "Miracle."

"Yeah whatever. Anyway, I wanna go somewhere. And I'm trying to get ready."

"Get ready for what?" I was confused.

She opened the bathroom door dressed in stunning club attire. She looked amazing, and she was smirking. "The club." she said.

She knows how I feel about clubbing.

Well, I think it's dangerous. When you hook up at a club, you don't know who you're talking to. It could be a fucking serial killer.