A Little Hope

Hay :)

Recap

"Nae, you don't have to be afraid of me. I love you, and I'm sorry. I just wanna talk, alone, if you will. I'm in love with you still, and I just wanna talk." And with that, he slipped something into my pocket, kissed my cheek, and left with Ray.

Why me?

Recap over

Trey's POV

I have to find her. Ray won't tell me shit, and neither will Jacob. I decided to stay in Miami, at least until I found the love of my life again. Ray and I had a heated argument about me staying and trying to find her.

"Man , you don't need to stay here." He told me.

"Staying here is the only way I'll find her." I said back.

"You don't need to find her!"

"Yes, I do! Why shouldn't I?" I was getting a little irritated.

"You don't need to find her! You don't need her to be tricked back into your arms so you can beat her again! So you can scare her to the point where she leaves again! You don't need to find her, then halfway kill her! I'm not gonna let that happen!"

"I love her! You don't know shit about my goddamn intentions!"

"You don't love her! If you loved her, you would've never put your fucking hands on her!"

"And if you loved Alannah, you wouldn't have cheated on her after... what? 4 months of marriage?" I might've crossed the line, but right now, I couldn't give two negative shits.

I stumbled back a bit after Ray punched me. I punched him in his stomach as he tried to swing again.

Shit got ugly.

Nae's POV

This is traumatizing, and I don't know why.

Do I still love him?

Why is he in Miami?

Does he know where I'm staying?

My own thoughts are scaring me shitless.

Grace and Miracle came out the kitchen. Grace had a knife while Miracle and two AK's.

"WHAT'S HIS ADDRESS?" MiMi said. "I'MMA BUST HIS BALLS."

"One, I don't know. And two, how the fuck did you get guns throufh airport security?"

"Guuuurl, you know I been doin' that since age 4."

"..."

Grace chimed in. "I'mma slice the lil folicles off his balls, then feed the to him."

"Okay, that's just wrong."

"He wrong. You told him not to touch you and he did it anyway. Fuck did he put in your pocket?"

"I don't know." I actually didn't. I didn't bother to look, and I was basically absentminded after our little encounter. I don't even know if I want to know what it is.

"Pull that shit out, I hope it's his addres so I can jog over there and erase details off his face then slap the pigmentation out his skin." Miracle is cray.

I pulled it out and saw '495-9955, please call Nae'.

"It's his number! AWE HAIL NOH. I'M BOUT TO CALL THIS NIGGA." Miracle snatched the number out my hand and then proceeded to dial his number.

"No, Miracle stop!" I called out. I tried to snatch her phone, but she was too quick for me. I decided to just stay back, since there were two AK's laying on the coffee table. 

Things are about to get out of control.

Trey's POV

I sat by my cell phone waiting for her to call. Finally, my phone started to ring. 

:) I knew it.

All I need was a little hope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Make sure to go read my story "Rescue Me". It's a Prodigy story :) I'll be updating on that tomorrow.

~First to comment gets the dedi~

Bai hoes.