Let Me Break It Down For You

Recap

I glanced at Nae. She had a bruise on her arm. I won't even ask her about it, all she's gonna do is make up some lie. Whatever. My mission is to help her out of this mess. AND SOON.

Recap Over

Nae's POV

I lie on my bed. I just had so much fun with my girls. It's about 7;00, and still no sign of Trey. I sighed. He'll probably come in at 6 in the morning, from cheating on me. Nothing new.

Now, I know you're probably wondering how I got in this mess. So, let me break it down for you.

Two years ago, I met Trey at Alannah's boyfriend's, Ray's, 22nd birthday party.

FLASHBACK

WOO! I'm having so much fun. This party is the LEGIT! I feel like getting wasted, but I KNOW I'm gonna hate the hangover. Ehh, WHO CARES? I live in the now!

I started at the refreshment table, going for another drink, when I bump into someone. Someone muscular. I could tell It was a man. He almost spilled his drink on me, but I jumped back, just in time.

"Sorry, that was my bad," He said, in one of the sexiest tones ever.

"That's OK," I say,"I was just going to get another drink."

"Cool. But, what's a pretty girl like you doing getting wasted?"

I blushed. I forgot about my drink, and we continued to talk and flirt. It was amazing. He was amazing.

FLASHBACK OVER

From then on, that whole week, we had multiple dates. I remember our first one.

FLASHBACK

I held his hand as we walked on the shore together. There was no one else at the beach, and I felt so angelic. Trey has a way with words that makes you feel like the most beautiful thing on the planet.

"Hey. turn around!" Trey said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Just do it!"

"Okay . . . "

I turned around and felt water being splashed on me. UGHH. Why did I fall for that? I tried to splash him back, but he moved out of the way. This little boy . . .

"Come here." He said.

"This is probably another one of your little tricks . . . So, NO."

"Come on! I promise you it's not. Come here, Nae. Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee!" He whined like a little girl.

I sighed, playfully. "Fine . ."

I walked up to him, and he pulled me close, and there we stood. Body to body. He pushed my hair out of my face.

"You're the most beautiful thing ever." 

I blushed. Wow. I think I love this boy.

Then, it happened. He kissed me. It was so. . . so. . . LIBERATING. Passionate. Intimate. I was loving it. He put me on cloud nine. Best. Date. Ever.

FLASHBACK OVER

The next week, he asked me to be his. My answer is obvious.

The first few months of our relationship was PERFECT. The random dates, the spontaneous 'I Love You's' and kisses. The gifts. *Cough Cough* The sex. Best relationship I'd ever been in.

But, the 6th month of our relationship. The 6th month. 6th month. The first month he'd ever laid his hands on me. I remember it like it was yesterday. We were in a HEATED argument.

FLASHBACK

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T NAGGING ALL THE TIME, AND BEING A BRAT, I WOULDN'T LOOK AT OTHER WOMEN AT ALL!" Trey yelled at me harshly.

"I DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY RIGHT NOW. I SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE YOU'D WANT TO LOOK AT LIKE THAT!"

Smack!

He'd just put his hands on me. Never in a billion would I think he'd ever do that. I looked at his face. No remorse. I ran to our room and buried my face in the pillow. I replayed what just happened in my head. It kept replaying, like a never-ending cycle.

I think I'm officially afraid of my boyfriend.

FLASHBACK OVER

And from then on, he's been abusing me. He'd hit me if his food wasn't right, or if I talked while he was, or if something wasn't the way he wanted. Sometimes, he'll even take his anger out on me. And it's worse when he's drunk.

A year and a half. This has been going on for a year and a half. I've tried leaving multiple times. He ALWAYS finds me, then beats me. There's no way I'm going anywhere.

I really do love him. I wish he'd go back to his old ways. I miss the sweet, goofy, romantic Trey. I have a strong disliking for this violent, viscious, angry Trey.

If only God would send me an angel.

~~~

It's Short, I Know. YEAH. YEAH. YEAH. WHATEVER.

So do you think God will send Nae an angel?

I sure hope so.

Love It? Hate It? Like It Somewhat? Hmmmmm.

Make sure you read my story on Missliterati!

When Life Knocks Me Down ~ A Ray Ray Love Story: http://www.missliterati.com/stories/4f46f2ac62e8d4621203b6c5