Realease

Ant and dec are in college.

Ants pov: it was a nice morning, freezing and frost bite covering everything outside, but the sun came through the white curtains with a golden coat to it. I was currently on top of Dec kissing him having a tender moment, all of a sudden outside we heard 6 or 7 loud noises. Bang-bang-bang!  "Honey what was that?!" I said getting up. He sat up holding the blanket with a frightened expression on his face. "I don't know." He replied. I walked over to the window and peaked out the window down 2 stories to the ground. I saw a person on the ground deathly still, with a pool of blood below her on the pavement, her binder dropped beside her. The white sweater he had on slowly becoming red. I shut the curtains and ran back to Dec quickly telling him to stand up. I grabbed his arm and he asked "what is it!" I quickly placed my hand over his mouth and whispered. "There in the building come with me....don't let go." I grabbed his hand and guided him to the next room over. That's where Stephen was. We were dorm neighbors. As soon as we opened the door we saw him holding a knife just standing there. As soon as he noticed it was us he ran to us and hugged us. We all went to his bathroom and locked the door. All of a sudden out in the corridor we heard a blood curdling scream, and one shot following the yell. With the echo of the shot the scream instantly silenced. My breathing elevated, and tears trailed down Decs face. I squeezed him tighter and rubbed his back. He bit his lip so hard he started to bleed in effort to stay quit. Then another shot went off. All of a sudden we heard running in the hall. Our door was hit, and knocked down. Someone was in Stephens dorm room. I looked Dec in the eyes and kissed him. I kissed him hard knowing it might be the last. My ears ringing from the shot still heard the lock getting picked by the person. The door swung open and we saw a police officer in full gear. "Come with me, stay close the shooter just fled down the hall from me." As we were being escorted out, I saw another girl, this time in jeans and a Olaf shirt laying face down on the ground. I felt terrified turning corners, thinking that possibly the gunman would be standing there and I would be a person laying face down on the ground soon. The police man was in the front and I was in the back of the line as we walked through the halls that felt 100 times bigger. All of a sudden when we walked past the bathroom a freshmen walked out and pointed a gun at my head. "I want no criminal charge! Then I wont release." Said the boy. Then I recognized his voice. Sam Kent, he showed up everyday with new bruises. The cop looked back quickly and said "no problem...Give me the gun, come with us, and we will take you out as a victim." "How do I know you aren't bluffing." Sam asked. There was a pause and Sam kicked the gun to the cop, then the cop told us to start walking. I didn't understand he was actually doing this. As Sam walked past the cop the cop took him to the ground and cuffed him. "Go out front with your hands up!" He yelled. I grabbed Declan's hand and we ran out side to reunite with friends, but most of all find Stephens boyfriend. He isn't out front.