Lets just do it

Ant and Dec are both 19.

Dec's pov: I looked up from on my knees up at Jack. He just hit me. "I'm calling Anth." I said in a shaky voice standing up, I was cowering away from Jack as I did so. I dialed Ants name and pressed the call button, but Jack pulled my shirt back towards him. "Baby I'm sorry." Said Jack kissing my neck. "No Jack. We're done, that is the third time...you've struck out." His face turned from sorry to mad in a matter of seconds and he started to yell. What he didn't know was Ant was listening, and was now on his way. "You do not get to leave me Declan!" He yelled "yes I do." I said walking to the door. He jumped on top of me, and started to hit me, and kick me. I struggled enough to get to the door, and I opened it, but Jack slammed it shut, and pushed me against it. There were no words exchanged but I was shaking, and sobbing. "Jack...i...my breathing. I..it's hard." I said crying "you liar!" He said starting to choke me. When I was about to faint Jack released me, and I fell to the ground. He started to take my shirt off, and I started to yell for someone to help. "Stop crying, you sound like a little twat!" Yelled Jack. He dragged me to the couch by my wrists, and through me on the couch. "S...stop!" I said crying even more. He started for my buckle of my jeans, and ripped it out of the belt loops. He looked me in the eyes and said "Don't worry Decks, this is what couples do ." And yanked my jeans off, followed by my shirt. "No...please...d...don't." I said trying to wrestle him off. He pinned my arms down, and looked at my body that now only had boxers on it. "So innocent. Not for long." He whispered in my ear. He put his fingertips in the waistband of my boxers, but jumped off my hyperventilating body when Ant slammed the door open with his side. Ant dropped his keys, and was shocked at what he saw. Time froze for a second or two before Ant started walking towards me. "Anth!" I sobbed sticking my arms out like a little kid. Jack stopped him by shoving his chest. "What do you think your doing?" He asked "Giving my best friend proper love!" Ant yelled grabbing pepper spray he carries. "Don't make me!" He said while picking up his keys "ok" answered Jack stepping out of the way. He kept the spray pointed at him, and finished walking over to me. He put the spray away once Jack left, and cuddled me. I sobbed into his arms, then he got my cloths off the ground, they had blood on them so he put them in the laundry. He then got some of my pajamas, and helped me get dressed after he helped me clean up my cuts, and bruises. "I love you Anth." I said "Me too." He replied. I kissed Ant, and was once happy to feel him kiss back.

Comment your ideas! :) 😀