Self consious

Ant and dec are 21 in this. Also have abs

Anths pov: It was a hot summer day, the kind that makes the pavement hot to the touch. Me and dec where outside in swim shorts, while I was pulling the pool cover off the underground pool.  The palm trees shaded one area of the pool but most of our garden was covered in hot sun. Dec was over by the houses back doors under the sun shade just standing there with his t shirt on, he smiled at me and I waved. We've been together for about 3 years now, as a married couple. It's nice. He's always been a bit shy but this is the first time we're going swimming in our new pool. I actually think this is the first time I'm going to see Dec swimming.  I pushed the cover away and got in the pool, I waved Dec over and he walked over with his white t shirt on while he stepped in the pool. He looked almost scared, and he had stayed on the steps so only up to his knees got wet. He grabbed his left elbow with his right hand looking uncomfortable as possible. He kinda looked around until our eyes met and I said "Decs why is your shirt still on?" He gripped his elbow tighter and turned his face away from me as if he had just told me he cheated on me. When he didn't answer I said "Decs? Answer me pet." I walked towards him and he let go of his elbow to grasp the bottom of his t shirt with both his hands. "Anth." He said quietly. "I put on a few pounds." Said decs. My heart sunk "Pet, it's from them abs you got, muscle weighs a lot you know." I said it with a smile and a slight giggle "Really?" Dec said "yes pet!" I replied. He ran through the water and jumped on me attacking my lips. "You take such good care of me." He said between kisses. His hair was all spiked from the water, and his t shirt stuck to his body showing his muscles, especially his back tones.

Decs pov: Anthony kissed me as we stood in the shallow end, and I could feel his back muscles as I held him.

Sorry it's a short one. Hey so drop your ideas guys, and I promise I will write something about your idea! 😁 read ya laters fic fans