Faught part two

Dec's pov: I woke up to rain hitting the window, I was comfortable in Ants arms though. A sudden jump was caused by a crash of thunder though. I screamed in the sudden pain and Ant was up with me in a fraction of a second. I was shaking because the pain I was in. Ant yelled up at his mom to get some pain killers. He put his arms out for me to grip and I did so. So now we were sitting up facing each other and I was gripping his arms because my torso hurt so much. Then Ants mom came down with some water and pills. She saw the pained expression on my face and handed me the pills and water, I took the medicine and tears were going down my face because all I wanted was for the pain to stop. "Aww honey..." Said Christine wiping my tears away. Just to make matters worse out comes Sarah seeing me in tears asking what's wrong. "Nothing pet go back to bed." Said Christine. "Pet what hurts?" She asked, so I pointed at my stomach and she frowned knowing it was caused by hits from my dad. "The medicine will help pet." She said, we were all stopped with the sound of pounding on the door, Christine walked to the door and looked through the peep hole, she said it was my dad. I started to shake more because of fear. I hugged Ant and started to cry, he hugged me back and covered my mouth gently to try and mute the sound. There was more banging at the door causing me to jump again. Ant just squeezed my shoulders more to comfort me. Christine looked at us and told us to go upstairs into Sarah's room and hide. "Ant I can't stand it hurts to much." I said in a quiet voice, he scooped me up in his arms bride style and carried me upstairs to Sarah's room. When we walked in Sarah didn't question, she walked over and locked the door behind us. Ant gently set me on the bed with pink covers and made sure he didn't hurt me. "Ant I'm burning up." I said trying to take my hoody off, when we got it off me Sarah gasped at the sight of my arms being purple and blue. "Sarah don't stare!" Said Ant, "ok sorry Ant." Said Sarah looking down. She walked over and sat in a plastic blue chair and stayed quiet. Me on the other hand, I was sweating and shaking in pain. "How are ya feeling man." Asked Ant, I answered with "it's still hurts but the pain killers are definitely helping." "That's good babe." He said sadly smiling at me. Then we heard yelling downstairs, it was my dad, but Christine kept saying she was going to call the cops, but she couldn't because my dad was threatening to hurt her if she did. So Ant called the cops instead, they showed up with an ambulance for me and cops to take my dad away.

Ya there's going to be a short third part #happy funny thing is those knees at the top are mine after a softball game