Softball date

Hey guys! I play on a softball team and lots of people from all around come to watch and sometimes I wonder what would happen if Ant and Dec showed up as a couple. The ending is kinda scary 😬also gets mature near the end, a little bit...

Decs pov: "Pet...I'm board to death over here!" I complained to Anth. "What do you wanna do?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders looking at him while he slipped into a shirt. I sat on the couch looking at him in silence for a few minutes as he focused on tying his shoes. "What if we go see the Ice fast-pitch softball team. They seem really good and there at the stadium in London this afternoon?" He asked. I looked raising my eyebrows in consideration. "That actually sounds really exciting, what age group are they?" "Well 16 to 17, there oldest and most famous player is Faith, she's 18. Plays shortstop. She's the one that was on the news for making a triple play." He said looking up trying to remember everything. "Oh ya! She's good, let's do it." "Okay it starts in an hour we should leave now to get pictures!" He said standing up. "Okay...Your driving!" I said running out to the car, I ran to the passenger seat and buckled in really fast. Anths walked out looking at me smiling shaking his head back and fourth. He walked over to the car and got in the driver seat. He put the roof down and we put our black sunglasses on. It was sunny but would soon get cold. We drove out of the long driveway and worked are way through the paparazzi without hurting them. Ant stopped right before  leaving the cameras sight, leaned over and gave me a long passionate kiss. Then we sped off to London. We jammed to music all the way to the stadium and parked in the parking lot. Walking into these places are the hardest because people can't help but ask for pictures. We got awesome seats though, in fact they were practically in the dugout. The whole team got signatures and photos. The game itself was amazing to watch. How the team screamed for their players. I nearly went deaf in the best way possible. Suddenly a line drive was hit, and hit there shortstop right in the neck. She grabbed her neck and fell to her knees. She coughed and weeded in pain. I gripped Anthony's hand and gasped starring at the player. He squeezed my hand back. The girl fainted and the third base finished the out at first and a time out was finally called. The batter that was now out ran to the short stop and apologized. The infielders were extremely understanding and took a knee while the people helped the shortstop wake up. "Who is that?" I asked. "That's Faith....There star." Ant said. "Oh." I said sadly. Soon enough she was able to stand up with help, and get carried to the dugout. She came in sat down and iced her throat. She looked over at us and said "hey. Is it bruised?" And moved the ice bag to reveal a huge forming bruise and a scrape in the shape of a ball. "Um yeah a bit." I said wincing. She laughed and said "it's all good. She stood up and walked over to me slowly and shook our hands. "Names Faith. I know your guy's name your Ant your Dec" she said pointing at us. We smiled and both heard the soreness in her throat. "Maybe ya shouldn't talk, ya know, it kinda sounds like it hurts?" Anth said. "Naw, it's all good." She said smiling. "So your not from here?" I asked. "No I'm from America, bet ya heard it in my accent didn't ya?" "Ya." I replied. "How you liking the game?" She asked looking out on the field. "It's amazing what you gals can do!" Me and Anth said in unison. She looked at us a bit shocked and laughed. "It only happens often because how much time we spend together." "Ya sure." She replied funnily. She laughed and then winced immediately after because the pain she just received. She bent over to try and cope. I jumped off the bench to aid her to the bench and she gladly took the help. I took the ice she was holding and gently placed it on her neck while squatting in front of her. She looked up and thanked me. "No problem" I said, for the rest of the game we all the just watched the game, and talked away. When the game ended we shook hands with Faith and agreed to watch next years game too. We drove home and smiled on the way into the house. I walked through the front door and noticed Ant wasn't with me. "Anth?" I said out the door. I slowly walked out into the dark and noticed the car door was open and the lights were still on. "Anth?" I said getting more scared. I walked toward the car a little more with shaking legs. Suddenly someone covered my mouth and grabbed me from behind, I let out a muffled yell. "Got you!" I heard. Suddenly I was released and I heard Anth laughing behind me. I stayed facing away from him and continued to shake. I know it was Anth but it scared the bloody hell out of me. I hugged myself and frowned. He really did scare me. "Dec, pet...I'm sorry was it too much?" "I thought someone hurt you." I said a bit sadly. "I'm sorry." He said turning me around. He kissed me passionately and we walked inside. He slipped my jacket off my shoulders, and gently pushed me against the wall. Suddenly he swooped me off my feet and he was taking me up to our main bathroom. He filled the tub with bubbles and slowly and kindly undressed me down to my boxers. He knows I struggle with shyness and allows me to do that by myself. He then unclothed himself and got in the large tub. He looked at me and covered his eyes knowing that's what I wanted, I removed my boxers and got in the tub along with him. I put my back to his stomach, and he had his legs beside mine. He rubbed my shoulders gaining a moan from my lips, and I squirmed just a tiny bit from pleasure. "You okay there?" He asked smirking. "I feel so nice right now." I said. I felt his toned stomach on my back and his hands moved to my abs rubbing up and down. This can't get any better.

Thx for reading! Comment if you'd like the end to this scene or if you'd like a new one shot chapter.