Be closer to me not him

Their all nineteen, graduated and living in a dorm. MATURE language

Ants pov: Stephen and Dec sat over at the table giggling away and occasionally making excuses to touch each other. Like a pat on the arm or friendly elbow.

I am starting to get sick of their closeness. I've seen what Stephen does when he's mad, he is not always friendly. It's not fair, why can't he love me, I'm clearly the right guy for him but he doesn't pay enough attention to notice.

Stephen suddenly leaned in giving Declan a peck on the lips as a good bye. He walked past me and out of the dorm to go to his. "What did you and Stephen do today?" I questioned.

I stood up with my books and walked over to him, sitting across from him. He looked out the window wincing. He was hiding something. "Dec?" I said getting concerned. "We went to his dorm for a bit." He answered quietly. "Look at me while talking. Use manners pet. I grabbed his chin gently and turned his face towards me slowly. I then placed my hand gently over his bruising cheek, and lent in to get a better look.

At that moment the door opened and Stephen walked in saying "sorry lads I left my..." he dropped his keys not finishing his sentence because of what he saw before him. "Stephen you alright?" Dec asked. "No! Your having secret kisses behind my back!" He yelled back. I stood up and spoke for me and Dec. "No...no no no, I was looking at the bruise you left on me best mate. The one I've known longer then you!" I shouted in return. "That's none of your business you two faced bitch!"

I shook my head and said "it is when I love him more than you." He charged me and grabbed my neck. He shoved my legs against the table behind me and I grabbed his wrists. Dec then stood up and pushed Stephen enough to make him loose his balance. I then stood in front of Declan protectively. Stephen just looked at us and said, "come on Dec." "what?" Declan questioned. "Get over here man." Said Stephen getting more upset. "No! Ant does love me more why should I even see you. It's over. You don't get to hurt me best mate." Dec responded. He walked out the door with that last note.

Later that night Declan was in my bed getting ready to sleep. We sometimes shared a bed as mates when he had a tough time with Stephen. Tonight I don't know what we will be. I was about to make some tea, but realized we were out, so I went to go get more. "Hey pet." I whispered "I'm going to go get more tea, just stay here." With that I left the room going to the campus grocery mini store to get som tea.

Decs pov: My eyelids got heavier with each second, then I heard the door open. It must be ant. My back was to the door and I was to tired to look, suddenly hands were roaming my back and I got a bit weirded out because it didn't seem like Anth. I jolted around to see Stephen and he sat on the bed. "Relax." He said grabbing my shoulders. I sat there wide eyed and scared.

My arms to scared to move. He pushed me back down on the bed and shoved all the covers to the side. He cradled me and went in to kiss me. Finally my arms stepped into action and I shoved his face away.

"Fine I was going to make this romantic but you ruined it." He reached down and grabbed the end of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I grappled his shoulders sternly and tried to push but he was to strong. Suddenly I felt a smack across the face and he grabbed my inner thigh squeezing tightly. "Umm..p..please stop Stephen. I, you...it doesn't feel good it hurts." I said at a fast pace. He moved his hand upward to the very top of my thigh making me feel very uncomfortable.

"Help! Plea..." I shouted. I couldn't finish because he covered my mouth with his hand. "Shut up, it was just my luck that Anth wasn't in here so just shut up." The door opened and Ant saw me and ran over to the phone. He picked it up and said "get out or I call 999." Stephen looked down and got off me. He raised his hands and said "okay" while putting his hands back to his sides. He walked out and Anth ended up calling the school principal." When he hung up he walked over to my and I started to quietly cry. He hugged me and I cried into his shoulder. He then gently pulled back so we were both laying down and I had my head in his chest. I looked in his eyes and said "I'm not a man wore"Right before kissing his lips gently, and falling asleep.