Dunk dad

Decs pov: Legacy is my step sister, I don't like her dad. She's 13 and I'm 19, her dad always has an excuse. He walked in the front door drunk as usual and came over to me. "Oi what this!" Pointing at some water on the counter. "It's just some ice that got left there!" I yelled. He pushed me out of my chair sending me to the floor tipping the table over, I scooted towards the kitchen door pushing food out of the way. He grabbed my ankle and dragged me back towards him. When he let go I grabbed a rolling pin, and he swung around to look at me  so I hit him in the gut. Legacy stood there in fear. He bent over a bit in pain before he pinned me and started to choke me. I put my hand in his face trying to push him off but he grabbed my finger in his teeth and crushed my index. I screamed out in pain kicking him in the groin. He rolled off me and I scattered up to my feet. He walked towards legacy on the other side of the kitchen next to the fridge and I yelled "Leave her alone!" I picked up a glass beer bottle shattering the end. He grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the ground, I charged him and he grabbed a broom stick to hit me with. I then grabbed the small table and shoved it at him to run to legacy. I helped her up and told her to run! "You crazy arse!" I yelled. "You ruined your mother!" He shouted back and I screamed "no!". He swung the broom handle at me and hit me in the leg tipping me over, my hands rummaged trough the floor quickly, through all the food, glass, and broken wood till it found a pot to a plant. He got on top of me and I swung my arm around smashing the pot on his head, causing blood and dirt to fall on me. That's when I ran to the garden and grabbed Legacies softball bat and went back inside to him getting back up. I put the bat to his chest and pushed him down and I couldn't even think before he was taking the bat out of my hand, he tricked me! He swung it at my side causing me to collapse and pass out of pain. I don't remember much but I know I woke up tied to a chair and the pain was unbearable. Then I heard my step dad say "Dick!" I tried to speak but my mouth had tape on it and I was able to hear sirens coming. That's when I saw my mum on the floor with a bleeding head. I started to scream best I could and the police came running in to the kitchen eventually to kill my step father because he pulled a knife on one of them and they cute me free to reunite me with my mum and legacy, my now legal sister, and my mums daughter. The police taped off the area for investigation. All these years and finally he hit hard enough to cause good.