Bathtub nonsence

The pic above is how their main bathroom looks. Also mature chapter skip if not your thing.

Decs pov: Anthony's right hand rubbed down my stomach inching towards where I wanted it most. My left hand clenched his left hand by my side, and my right hand above me clenching his jet black hair. My breath became unsteady and I turned my head to the right to kiss his soft lips. "Please Anth." I whimpered. His hand submerged in the bubbles and water until it was on top of my length. I flexed my arms at the pleasure.

Anths pov: He let out the cutest little moan at my touch. I used my palm and rubbed up his length to which he squirmed more. Finally I just grabbed his length firmly and pumped it up and down. "How you doing pet?" I asked. "Anth, i...it feels s,so nice." He breathed. Finally I felt him get close and I stopped. "Anth?!" He wined. "Why?" He said turning around looking me in the eye. His eyes pleaded me to do anything to help him out sexually. I pushed my chest on his kissing his lips firmly. He pulled away and did the cutest thing I've ever scene. He bit his lip, glanced down and gripped my arms as I held him. "Anth..." he begged "please stop the teasing. It hurts." He said gesturing down there with his head. I turned him around and told him to stand in the cold brisk air so I could do a reach-around on him. He argued it in his head and asked "Promise you won't look?" I nodded my head yes and he stood. I placed one of my hands on his length and the other on his chest. As I was pumping his length he started to breath faster and his head went back, and his eyes rolled back a bit too. I kissed his neck, and he gripped both my four arms. Whimpering and moaning. Suddenly his knees bent a bit and I held him in his spot so he could finish. "Come on babe." I said in a low soft voice. He let out a yell slash moan, and arched his back nearly falling down if it weren't for me, and let out a load on me hand. I kept pumping a bit and he pushed my hand away weekly. "I can't move." He said breathlessly leaning against me. I gently sat us both down again and washed his hair for him. "Thank you." He told me. His voice being the best part of it all. We dried off, making sure dec stayed covered for his own mental sake. When I was dressed Dec asked me to help him get dressed for the first time ever. He sat on our bed with the towel around his waist, and a set of clothes on his lap. I gripped the shirt and placed it over him kissing his lips softly, "I won't judge you. I won't laugh at you. You can trust me. Oaky?" I said. He looked up a bit scared, nodded his head okay, and said quietly "okay." He was scared cause the last guy laughed, he was always so mean. I stood him up and he put his hands on my shoulders. I could feel him shaking. I just hugged him, I looked him in the eye while I reached for the towel, and his hands gripped me tighter. "It's okay." I said. He hugged me as the towel dropped to the ground. I wrapped my hands around his waist, and he stepped back a bit. I really wanted to look, but I kept eye contact. "A...Anth?" He said "yes pet?" "I trust you." He said. Those words caused me to choke up, and when I looked down I only spent about 3 seconds to observe it, and looked at him again. He was burning red, and shaking. I grabbed his boxers and he slid into them. Then into his sweats. He looked back at me and I noticed tears. "Sweetie." I said hugging him. I grabbed the back of his head and held him close. "Your beautiful down there. How am I suppose to compete" that earned a giggle from him, and we fell asleep that night knowing we reached a new level.