"I-I..." I felt my cheeks burning up. I looked away feeling flustered as ever. Until I heard a snap, I averted my gaze.

"Oops, sorry. Can't help it." Taehyung grinned, shoving his phone back to his pocket alongside with the others.

"Did you just take a photo of us?"

"Nooooo–" I lifted a brow at their obviously lying faces. "Yes."

I groaned taking Yoongi's arms off of me, "I can't believe you guys! I thought you were my friends."

"Aww baby~ You don't have to be shy." My body stiffened when I felt Yoongi's hot breath on the skin of my ear that made me shudder slightly.

"Y-yah! G-get away from me!" I uttered pushing his body away from me as far as possible. He whined with a small pout on his lips.

"I wanna hug my princess!"

"I'm not your—"

Snap!

"Oops! Sorry again!"

"Taehyung!"

"Not my fault! Blame the phone geez!" The male fought back raising his arms in the process. "Shut up stupid phone! Don't know how to shut up at the right moment, tsk."

"Hashtag blame the phone." Jungkook laughed together with Hoseok, high fiving. The rest of them laughed while I stayed there, face all red as princey hugged me from the back.

"You're so cute when you blush." He chuckled before giving me a short peck on my cheeks and letting go.

Heart, stop beating so fast!

"Okay guys! Let's start the practice! Namjoon, play the song!" Yoongi stated and the president only nodded his head. "Let's set this school on fire."

👑👑👑

Yoongi

The day is here. I can't help but to feel anxious. It's my very first time to rap in front of a crowd and not to mention, I just come to realized that I love rapping. It makes me express what I feel inside. Something that makes me, me. Something that a prince doesn't do.

When I rap, I feel myself. Min Yoongi, not Prince Min or Prince Yoongi. Just me, Min Yoongi. I can't help but to be thankful for my friends for letting me find my true self.

"Hyung, you ready?" I heard Hoseok ask. His smiling face showing up, I only nodded in response. "Cool, we're up in a minute."

"Yeah..."

I wriggled my hands and gripping unto the mic tightly. I bit my trembling lips and closed my eyes momentarily. "Hey, princey. You alright?"

My body suddenly softened when I heard Jimin's angelic voice. I smiled assuringly at him, "Yeah, thanks."

"Don't be nervous. You're gonna be fine, I know it." He smiled back before patting my shoulder. I sighed in relief before bobbing my head. He slowly leaned in, placing his a peck on my cheek just below the outline of my lips. "Hope that helps you."

I placed my left hand on the spot where he kissed me, a crazy smile desperate to come out. "Very."

"–Let's welcome, BTS!"

The curtains opened and I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing!

The whistle of our music was heard and Jungkook did his part. The rest of us had our head hung low. Then the upbeat part came along, we started to do the choreography that we've been practicing for weeks. Took me a while to memorize them all though, thanks to Jimin, I always gets distracted when he teaches me the steps.

The crowd cheered happily as I smiled in content. My eyes avert themselves to the boy in front pouring his heart out on the stage, his body moving so frantic yet remained so graceful to my eyes. How does he manage to make me fall for him even more?

When the break dance was over on the chorus part, me and Jimin held hands as the others circles around us crouching on the ground, and we made a wave with our arms. His hands was so soft, it calmed me. He gave me a smile and I nodded slightly. "I want it this love, I-I- I want it real love. Nan neoegeman jibjunghae
jom deo sege nal ikkeune."

I smirked while dancing the step and rapping, the girls squealed loudly

I smirked while dancing the step and rapping, the girls squealed loudly. Ha, I'm so handsome!

"Prince Yoongi! Marry me!"

"Prince Min! Your highness you're so fucking illegal!"

"He's so hot yet so cute! How the fuck is he doing that?!"

"YOONMIN IS REAL!"

I heard that certain shout from the far left side, I smiled at the girl who screamed and she literally fainted making me laugh a bit. The song ended quickly than expected and our next song played. It was entitled 'Mic drop', it was lit.

Hoseok was killing the dance floor! He was so cool! I can't believe he's so different on stage and while with us. And of course, my Jiminie is no daisy as well, he's fucking hot while dancing this song. And damn, the sleeveless tho! Show me milky skin baby!

The choreography was a bit hard yet still awesome, I can't believe I'm doing this with my favorite people in the world! Then my rap came again, "Mic mic bungee
Bright light jeonjin
manghal geo gatatgetjiman I'm fine, sorry
mianhae Billboard
mianhae worldwide
adeuri neom jallagaseo mianhae eomma,"

We finished singing our songs live with our breaths heavy and unstable, everyone was cheering us on that made our spirits up. It felt amazing inside. It something I never felt before. Something a prince would never understand. Jimin patted my shoulder with his killer smile evident, "Nice work princey!"

"You too Minnie!"

"Gotta admit, you look extra good today." He teasingly added. I sneered and pinched his nose teasingly.

"Hot, I look hot. And for the record, I look hot all the time."

"Yeah, I agree—"

"What?"

"Nothing!"

A/n:
This got delayed for a week... sorry not sorry! But seriously, I had to like change some of the parts here because I wasn't feeling it. Anyways, I hope you liked it! I swear when the book is finished I will try to make the chapters better. Okay see you anomalies!