"Well, it sounds to me you are."

Sen blushed covering his whole cheeks into a bright red tomato.

Sen picked up his spoon and started eating his porridge. Once the soup touched his taste buds he couldn't avoid but moan from the taste.

"Hmmm~~~~"

Arterius giggled from his reaction, and Sen noticed and blushed once again.

"After this we're going out."

Sen dropped his spoon.

"W-w-w-what?" He said shuttering.

"And Rex won't be coming with us."

Sen gave a frightened look.

"B-but why?"

"I figured he should have a day off today. And when his off duty I'll be the one whose going to protect you. So be ready, you can borrow my clothes, bare with it until we'll bought your sized clothes."

There goes his appetite.

"Are you done Luna?" Asked the young maid.

"Ah yes... It was delicious." He said with a brightful smile on his face.

Arterius twitched from Sen's cute reaction. He even bit his own lips just to control himself.

"Shit... Is the full moon fast approaching already?" He said in whisper.

___________________________________________________

Rex's pov.

"Sen are you ready? Master is already waiting in the car....... Sen?"

As entered the room only silence was surrounding the room. I begun to have a bad feeling about this so I searched the whole place..... But then suddenly when I took my first step inside I trip into something.

"Ow!"

Huh? Wait.... Ow?

I looked at where the voice came from and I saw a white fabric beneath the table right next to the door. I couldn't see what's underneath but for sure someone was down there.

I didn't waste time and unblinded the table cloth, and beneath that table was a ..... Ahhh... How do I say this.... A person underneath another fabric.

I pulled away the only that keeps its figure unseen.

And when I did...

"Sen! What are you doing! Why are you hiding under the table?"

"Cause I don't want to go out with Arterius!"

"Why would you say that?"

He didn't answered back and started to cry....

"W-ah... Don't cry...."

"I....(sniff).... I'm.....(sniff).... Scared...."

Well.... I can't say he shouldn't be scared. After what happened to him and Arterius, there's no way he'll feel comfortable around him.

"What's happening here?"

Suddenly a deep stern voice trembled around the room. Master Arterius....

"M-master... Umm... This is... Well..."

"Where's Sen?"

When Master asked for Sen's whereabouts the table twitched and caught everyone's attention.

"What's underneath the table?" Asked master feeling impatient.

"It's... Sen master... He refused to go out... With... You." There! I said it! Woah! That almost took all my breath away.