Chapter 24

Adder waited tapping his tail against the ocean. It was time that he visited someone from long ago. A large  cut in the air appeared in front of him and opened. Inside was black and grey. Adder leaped in and turned human on the other side.

Adder stood at at least six feet or higher. He had long black hair that was slicked back against his neck. His skin pale and nails long, not to mention he had four long ears on the side of his head. He wore black and grey armor that covered his entire body except for his face. On the front of the suit were eyes of a wolf. The armor on his shoulders made of scales and the cap that hung at his back made of wolf fur. The bandage on his eyes remained.

He stood in a room or a prison cell with instead of bars there were barbed wire and the walls decorated with blood and scratches. Adder twirled his wrist around and a lit torch appeared in his hand. "Come out of the shadows, father."

Towards the end of the cell were growling and in-human noises along with the clatter of chains. Then an man with four glowing blue eyes leaped out from the shadows, his arms extended and hands out like a pouncing lion. But he was held back as the chains on his wrists, neck , ankles and torso stopped him from fully reaching Adder. His claws inches away from Adder's face.

He quickly back away back in the shadows, till only his eyes glowed through. "I see you are doing fine." Adder said with a slight snicker. 

"I see you have returned just to mock me." the man in the shadows hissed. His hand reached out of the shadows clenching his fist at Adder, showing the chains that wrapped around his wrist. "If these chains weren't holding me back I would kill you. Crush you! In the palm of my hand!"

Adder chuckled and grinned. "But you will never be free, Father. So you will never do such a thing. Those chains were meant to last till the end of days. Remain forever stuck. Destined to rot in this cell that Lucifer built."

The man's hand retreated back in the shadows. He snarled and roared and might roar that shook the entire cell. Adder's ears flattened and twitched.

"Lucifer only put me here because he's scared!" Adder's father snarled. "He's scared that i'll kill him! That i'll become to king of hell. The new Satan! I'll be both the Hell-Raiser king and the devil! I'll make Basilisk my second commander, you and Prometheus my generals , and the others my soldiers!"  

Adder scoffed. "Keep dreaming dad. It's the only thing your allowed to do. Even if you did somehow get out, I would never accept that role. Neither would Basilisk. He's the one who helped imprison you here."

Finally the man crawled out of the shadows like a wild-man. He was large and skinny, at least 8 feet tall.Four long ears like Adder. He had puffy and messy black hair that was up to his lower back. Hair ran along the sides of his face like side burns and cut off near his chin, then long soul patch goatee. His skin pale like a corpse and flesh peeling off in certain areas. Scars decorated his arms, chest and back. His eyes glowed blue and the white part of the eye was jet-black.  His fingers were bony and you could see his ribs and spine pop out of his skin. He wore nothing but ripped clothing  covering only his lower half. 

He grinned revealing sharp and pointy teeth shaped like hooks. Some teeth even sticking out of the gum. His appearance made Adder shiver. 

"Ah yes Adder." he said still grinning. "You and Basilisk will not. But I know Prometheus will. So will the four. Even Syther might. And their all I need to defeat you and fucking Basilisk ."

"Language father. "

"You're a disappointment Adder! The weak link in the chain!"

Adder gritted his teeth and gripped the torch. He shoved the torch towards his fathers face. He screeched as he backed away into the shadows and hissed. "Get those flames away from me!"

Adder grinned. "What's the matter Father? Afraid of it."

"Begone Adder!" he roared. 

The same rip appeared behind Adder as it opened, showing the dream realm. Adder Threw the torch into the shadows, showing his father clinging to the wall and hissing at the flames. Adder jumped through the portal and turned wolf on the other side.

He sat down against a tree and fell asleep.

--------------

Sorry if there's mistakes! I've been speeding through everything and will probably change it later on. But I hope you enjoy! And thanks so much for all the reads, votes, and comments! Please leave more! And i'll see ya'll later!