Chapter 14: Tris

Tris POV:

------------

"Now that she is out...we can Start an plan to kill your dad in the capitol" I say as Tobias nods his head in agreement.

"I've already planned it...you decide when we go" Tobias says as he gently presses his soft lips to her soft tiny head.

"Tomorrow we go tomorrow. after we drop the kids off at Christina's" I say as he gives her back to me.

"Wait no she won't be an day old and you are planning on killing my father!? you know how dangerous he is..."Tobias says as I look at him then Tyla.

"Its like we are off to the Races" I say as I look away from my baby that lays looking at me in my arms.

"Yeah...races" Tobias says as he sits on the corner of the bed.

"So how are we going to get there?" I say as Tobias laughs...nervously...something to do with heights I can give him that.

"Well get on the train and go through this magical portal" Tobias says, I am terrified I don't want Tyla to say to all of her friends she never saw her parents, they died.

"Are you okay Tris?" Tobias asks as I nod my head I am freaked out.

"I know you are terrified; I am to, one more night till we go outside this world" Tobias says as he comes near and kisses me.

"We are all terrified its natural" I say as he strokes Tyla on the head, then I swear this little girl smiled but I know its too soon.

"She is just like you...she looks like you, all your features" Tobias says as he starts crying, I never seen him this bad.

"I am different , different is what makes me dangerous" I say as he smiles.

"You do know if you are Divergent and the gene passes on to you...look your mom or dad who was obviously" Tobias says as my eyes widen.

"No!" I say as I give her gently to Tobias and run out of the room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pic of baby Tyla and Peaches coming soon in the next chapter!!!!!