Chapter 9: Katniss And Peeta

Peeta POV:

------------

"Wait you are Pregnant and you kissed Tobias!" I says as we find ourselves outside, the house is lonely covered in flowers and an massive filed, I crash to the ground and cover my hands on my head.

"Please I love you other wise this baby wouldn't be in there"

she says as I feel her hand resting on my collarbone she is sitting on the grass weed filed to looking at me.

"Get it out of you. who do I care so you kiss another person" I say as I grow stronger then I remember tris next to me in bed laughing...I slept with her and an kiss is nothing.

"But I never meant to hurt you I never meant to to hurt you or make you think" Katniss says as she bury her head in her hands. I want to tell her I am sorry.

"YOU SLEPT WITH MY WIFE!" Tobias says as he storms up to me, I quickly get up and face as his depressing black track suite walks towards me.

"Your dead" Tobias screams as he punches me, I feel to the ground while he kicks my side then walks up to katniss.

"What?" Katniss says as I look at her then in shock.

"Oh. No" I say as Tris comes running out of the house only in her black bra and matching black knickers.

"Great" Katniss says as she looks at me, seriously.

Tris POV:

-----------

I look at everyone who looks at me I am near naked as I try to cover my stomach with my hands I am outside just wearing my underwear and bra.

"You whore" Katniss says as she slaps me around the face hard, I brush my face quickly and lots of blood rushed out of my lip.

"Please its not like that leave her alone katniss" peeta says as I look at him in disbelief.

"No you know I thought you would be better than sleeping with another girl" Katniss says as sae falls t the ground crying shearing thousands of tears to the grass.

"Katniss I promise we didn't mean to its an one night thing please" I beg as she looks at me.

"Tris...babe tell me you lied please" Tobias says as he collapse to the ground next to katniss.

"I'm so sorry please" I beg as Tobias looks right through me.

"Katniss please one night doesn't mean anything I forgive you kissing Tobias please" I say as I take her hand, its stone cold.

"I don't care... all I care about is this baby...let's forget about this okay. Let's start over." she says as she swipes my hand off her.