Chapter 10: Tobias and Peeta

Two Weeks Later:

""""""""""""""""""""""

Tobias POV:

"Tobias... I am pregnant" Tris says as she looks at me, I stagger back, I can't believe it I am finally going to be an dad.

"Tris" I say as the life in my body picks Tris up and swing her around I can't believe I am going to be a thing I wanted the most: being a, dad, a role model.

"Congradulations... who's the dad" Katniss says as she eats an strawberry.

I forgot.

"Yeah...its one of you" Tris says as she puts her hand on her small, tiny, skinny stomach, like Katniss. Peeta looks awkward.

Please don't let him be the dad...I mean then it will be four kids for him at least let me have one.

"DNA test?" Tris says looking more awkward then any of us.

"Okay" Katniss says as she goes outside the house with Tris talking about babies.

"Peeta how do you cope?" I say as peeta gives an light laugh, then he shows me his wrists.

"You..cut?" I ask as he puts his fingers to his lips, making me silence.

"No I don't. I still freak out, the venom from the government is still in my body...I put the cuffs on every day so I don't hurt anyone when I freak out. so don't say I told you I freak out please." Peeta says as I nod my head in agreement.

Peeta POV:

-------------

I really wanted to be the father. But I see where Tobias is coming from, I mean I have 2 almost 3 beautiful children already and they mean the world to me. Of course he would want one. I want to be the father but I feel bad for the guy.

I already have a baby on the way I do not need any more stress.

The baby.....

Oh no.

"Tobias!" I called, panicking, "Do you have handcuffs?"

Hyperventilating, I ripped open drawers.

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't want to hurt anyone.

Even Tobias.

"Tobias!" I hollered louder this time.

Running down the stairs Was Tobias with a pair of handcuffs dangling from his fingers.

"I got you buddy! Hold still!" He shouted as he handcuffed me to the counter.