"I took a break after becoming the five-time world champion to coach you, so how is it possible that you still haven't won a single gold metal?"

Yuuri's brown eyes widen as he glances up; "How long are you going to stay in warm-up mode?" Victor asks.

As the silver haired man reaches over to hug him, Yuuri leans in, "I really want to kiss the gold metal."

I chuckle as a couple tears fall down my face as they both start crying.

Hesitantly, I raise my hand up to wipe away my tears.

They separate and Yuuri holds out his hand, the gold bangles sparkles from both men's wrist.

I smile softly before starting to cry. "Mizore." Yuuri's soft voice says.

I look up at him to see his arms open. I step over and bring myself into a hug.

"Not yet, Yuuri..." I whisper before pulling myself away. He stares at me in shock before smiling and skating away.

I step closer to Victor and quickly grab his hand, squeezing it slightly.

In the corner of my eye I see him smile a little and he squeezes my hand back.

The whole arena is quiet as he starts, all eyes on the skater.

As his jumps come up, I nervously watch as the first is a quad from a combination.

I smile lightly as he lands and continues to perform perfectly.

'A quadruple Salchow.'

'Triple flip...?' I think and feel the Russian's grip tighten suddenly.

I glance up with a questioning gaze but he seems to be paying immense attention to the Japanese skater.

The crowd cheers, obvious to the change in plan.

I quietly gasp as Yuuri lands a quadruple toe - loop instead of doing a triple flip.

I frown in the realization, 'He's added four more?' I think and glance over the the silver haired man.

His gaze hardens as he watches; I can tell he's already realized.

"Yes, yes, yes." I whisper as he lands all three jumps perfectly, 'The only one missing is a quadruple loop after a combination.'

My eyes follow the raven haired skater into the air and smile as he lands the combination.

I grip onto Victor's hand, 'He can do it...!' I think as tears start brimming at my eyes again.

The man beside me tenses up as the skater leads up to it.

"Come on, come on... Yuuri...!" I say quietly.

The arena is silent for only a second before everyone erupts in applause as skates return to the ice.

I gasp as tears start falling down; I look over at Victor as he takes away his hand all of a sudden.

I slowly smile to see pride shining in his eyes as tears spill down his face.

As the music slowly slows to a stop, Yuuri finishes with his hand point to us.

As he gets out of stance, I turn to the coach, "Thank you." I say with a smile.

He looks at me, speechless before shaking his head, "Thank you, Mizore. You've both showed me something different."

I grin as a sudden wave of tears hits me; "Come, let's go congratulate him." Victor whispers as he takes my hand.

I wipe away my tears to see Yuuri skating over. I chuckle as Victor embraces him while cheerily saying things.

We all sit on the bench, nervous for the score.

"Don't worry. Your performance was so perfect, I'm sure you'll get a great score." Victor says, placing a hand on the skater's back.

"And the score board for Yuuri Katsuki is 319.41!"

I gasp as Yuuri stares up in shock, "He's broken Victor Nikiforov's long-time record for the Men's Singles Free Skate!"

"Does that mean you'll come back?" Yuuri asks.

I slowly look to see Victor and Yuuri close to each other. I smile before standing up, "Don't disappear on me." I call to the two and walk off towards the bathroom.

Before I leave the rink completely, I notice Chris starting his program.

"Bonne chance! Chris!" I exclaim, bringing a few looks from people around.

(Good luck!)

He turns and catches my gaze and I quickly smile before disappearing back.

============================

On my way back, I stop to see Chris' score place him in third.

"I hope he's alright..." I mumble to myself and watch as the screen changed back to the skater on the ice.

'Oh, Otabek.' I think, pausing to watch for a moment before walking out again.

"Eh? I almost got lost..." I say myself as I spot Yuuri looking around.

"Yuuri!" I call out, bringing his attention towards me.

He steps over, glancing around, "Have you seen Victor? I can't find him."

I pause before shaking my head, "No, I haven't. I'm sure he'll show up."

The Japanese skater nods in a agreement and smiles, "Yurio's up next. We should go watch him."

"Un." I say with a nod and follow him.

(Yeah.)

As we run up the stairs, barely making it before he starts, we both call out to him.

"Yuri, davai!"

(good luck!)

"Ganbatte! Yuri!"

(Work hard!)

I stare in awe as he starts, 'He looks beautiful.'

He takes a fall once, but adds another quad later on; 'But where's Victor?'

The thought stays in the back of my mind until Yuri's program comes to an end.

He gasps for breaths, I can barely see from where we are, but I notice tears welling in his eyes.

He kneels onto the floor, covering his face.

"Oh...!" I gasp, glancing to Yuuri to see his reaction.

Yuri Plisetsky has surpassed Yuuri's score by 0.12 points.

The raven haired man turns, with a different glint in his eyes, "Wakatta." He says with a smile.

(I'm glad/Alright.)

[][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hello everyone! I hope you've had a good day so far! Yet another chapter! There's only one chapter left! Which amazes me that I was able to finish this...! Thank you so much for sticking around for so long!

There isn't much to say about anything that happens but I can say that the draw is properly mine! I got creative one night and decided to draw Mizore from this chapter, so...!

Anyways, sorry for any mistakes in grammar or skating words mistakes! I do try by best to check and get things right!

Voting, commenting and sharing does a whole lot and i'm so glad we've gotten so far along.

Have a great week!

- Author-chan