chapter 2 Thomas POV

hehe!! i was wondering would you want me to write a sequel? please give me your thoughts and suggestions about my writing thanks!! :)

Thomas' POV

i was walking through the hallways just like any other day. i couldnt wait for science. i was lab partners with Katrina and finally she was nice to me. it was one of the only times she acted like a normal person and besides i get to work with her for a whole class period! then someone slammed me against the lockers and tied me up using twine. most of what they were saying was in whispers but i did hear stuff they were telling me.

"Listen Buckley. you're not getting out of this until your favorite girl of yours go out on a date with Billy. so if she wants to save your butt she's gotta go on a date with billy. got that?"

i nodded. remember give them what they want then run.

"i understand."

"liar! i know you're gonna run once you got a chance but i dont think you'll run with this."

Toby or joey i dont know which punched me in the face my nose started bleeding.

"i dont think you'd run with this either" that was David.

David scratched me on my leg by using his shaving razor. he did it on my arms too. i was bleeding badly i hope Katrina just goes out with billy so i could be free. wait no that's not good then id never have a chance with her. i think the loss of blood is making me even crazier. i just hope i get out of this alive.

suddenly Katrina sneaked up behind Joey and slammed him with her textbook. finally ill soon be free! of course she might not even let me go. but i at least wont scratched to death from her. she'd probably just leave me hanging upside down on top of a girls toliet. it really is better than dying.

"hey Katrina are you going out with Billy" asked Toby.

please say no. please say no.

"here i'll answer that for you" thats what Katrina said.

Then she kicked him in the part where you should never kick a boy. he fell to the floor. yes she was going to save me!

"who wants to go next?" she asked.

All of them looked frightened but 1. and his name was David. i knew David was Jessica's boyfriend. would she really hit David. but more importantly will David hit her?

" would you really hit me?" asked David.

He knew Jessica and

Katrina were BFF's.

"i would if i had to. but the thing is would you hit your girlfriend's BFF?" Snapped Katrina.

I really hope Katrina would win this fight. sure girls are kind of catty but if you call Katrina a cat she would be a tiger. wouldn't stop til the enemy is dead. never stops trying to kill boys until she finally does.

"maybe." that was all David said.

suddenly it looked as if David was about to punch her. then suddenly he fell to the ground. Yes!! Katrina is safe. but wait shouldn't i hate her? every other boy who was trying to kill me ran helplessly away. i hope Katrina wouldnt punch me. that would just be an unlucky day.

Katrina helped me out of the rope and dragged me to those nearby benches. she got out her first aid kit in her purse and started helping me clean the wounds.

"You okay?" she asked.

"im fine"

"you sure because you could go to the nurse and tell on those jerks and get them in trouble"

"no they'd probably do something worse."

"true. but you know i could kick their a** again"

"wouldn't you get in trouble?"

stupid. stupid! why do i even bother living!

"they wouldn't even bother. if they wanted me to go out with billy they wouldn't even touch me"

"you don't like him do you?"

it just slipped out of my mouth. its not like i'm Jessica and she would tell me everything. i dont even think she bothers telling me anything at all.

"heck no! I'm still disappointed in you broccoli, you should already know by now i hate all boys!"

broccoli was a nickname i was given cuz Buckley sounds like broccoli.

"my name is not broccoli!"

well duh. of course she knows that! why am i born stupid.

" fine then Pixie boy, see you in science. BTW you owe me. big time"

again pixie boy is another nickname.

"what do i even owe you? a million bucks? a..."

i stopped there if i said the word she would just find me creepy. very. i dont even think she heard that part because she was already walking away.

" thanks" was the only thing i think she heard. wait! what just happened? does she actually like me? i cant wait for science!

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Well whatever you want to tell me go ahead i dont mind if you hate my story. can you just tell me?