Chapter 2 Katrinas POV

i know i said every 3 to 4 days but i finished school and I'm absolutely bored! so here it goes!!

Katrina's POV

******************************************************************************************************************

the rest of the week went like a blur to me. i was in all A.P. classes except for science. you may think im a nerd but im not. the only thing that throws everyone off is my glasses. once i broke my glasses and when i went to school without them all the boys thought i was an exchange student. Dumas*.and im still the only normal girl standing. the only thing that surprises me is that Thomas and i have the exact same schedule which i find really creepy. anyway once i got to school on the next Monday everything was changing and its not a good thing.

i walked through the halls alone. Jessica had a dental appointment. then suddenly a dark shadow loomed over me.

"hey Katrina. are you busy today?" that was Billy.  

So many people think he's the most popular but if you're like me you think all boys are dumb. surprisingly Billy was also one of those people who doesn't have a girl/boyfriend yet. 

"no im not. but your a dumbas* so yes i am busy" 

"are you sure about that?" 

"look i need to get to class so get out of my way!" 

he blocked my path once again. I was getting really annoyed so i pushed him out of the way. in the next hall i see why he was trying to stop me. Billy and his friends were trying to eliminate all the other normal boys so i would go out with billy which of course i wasn't. but the person i saw them trying to literally kill was Thomas.

I still might hate him but annoying him was my job. although watching him being tortured was satisfying i decided to help Thomas. This still doesnt change anything though. my soul to boys is the color of a deep dark gray never exactly black.

I went up there and smacked joey with my textbook. his nose started bleeding and he fell to the floor. thats when they started talking.

"hey Katrina are you going out with Billy" asked Toby. 

i knew now that they were working for billy. definitely. 

"here i'll answer that for you" 

Then i kicked him in the part where you should never kick a boy. he fell to the floor. 

"who wants to go next?" i asked. 

All of them looked frightened but 1. and his name was David. i knew it would break Jessica's heart but if i wanted to save Thomas i had to make that sacrifice. 

" would you really hit me?" asked David. 

He knew Jessica and I were BFF's. 

"i would if i had to. but the thing is would you hit your girlfriend's BFF?"  

"maybe" 

"you know if you hit me you'll lose you first and probably last girlfriend." 

thats when David collapsed. he fell to the floor. i knew he was going to hit me but he couldnt afford to loose his girl. i had a feeling of triumph.  

" i think you'd guys better scram before i feel like hitting another one." 

thats when all 7 of them got up and ran as fast as they could. i knew they were weaklings.

Thomas was all tangled in ropes so i cut them with my nails. you dont no how much your nails can do. helped him up and i saw he had some cuts and bruises. i wonder what those jerks did to him anyway i helped him walk to one of those benches throughout the school and helped patch up his cuts.

"You okay?" 

"im fine" 

"you sure because you could go to the nurse and tell on those jerks and get them in trouble" 

"no they'd probably do something worse." 

"true. but you know i could kick their a** again" 

"wouldn't you get in trouble?" 

He sounded suspicious. i think he was wondering why would i help him in the first place. after all we are suppose to be enemies. 

"they wouldn't even bother. if they wanted me to go out with billy they wouldn't even touch me" 

"you don't like him do you?" 

i wonder why he said that. its not like i would tell him anything. 

"heck no! I'm still disappointed in you broccoli, you should already know by now i hate all boys!" 

broccoli was a nickname i gave him because he likes carrots. carrots sounds like a weird name so it's just broccoli.

"my name is not broccoli!" 

" fine then Pixie boy see you in science. BTW you owe me" 

again pixie boy is another nickname, 

"thanks" i heard him say other words but i couldn't quite understand what he said. probably what he said was referring to the name pixie boy.

I hope this still doesn't change anything. i cant afford to lose my dignity. just not yet. but i still hate him and no one can forget that. of course unless i change my mind but that wont happen very soon. i hope. i wonder if he likes me. i really think somethings wrong with me know. oh wait i forgot!!!

I STILL HATE THOMAS!!!

******************************************************************************************

I just love writing stories!! the next one will be short but its Jessica's POV!!

And sorry if i used dumbas* so much im just rushing through this and cant think of anything else!!