Chapter 17 : It's On

Mikasa walked down the stairs only to meet Eren sitting at the table covered with food.

She blinked and Eren noticed her.

"Morning Mikasa." He stood up and walked towards her. "I decided to take some time off and do this for you." Eren says as he smiles.

Mikasa continues to walk down and towards the table. "When did you do this?" She asked. Eren shrugged. "I don't know, maybe near dawn?" Mikasa blinked. 

"Why would you...? You didn't need to do this Eren. I mean, I know how you feel but i'm worried about your energy. Don't you need some rest?" Eren placed his hand on Mikasa's cheek. "Why would I rest if i'm fighting for your love?"

He sat on the sofa.

"I mean, i'm the one that stole your heart completely, right?" Mikasa did a half-smile. She sat at the table and grabbed an apple. "I really appreciate this." Eren smiled and walked up to her and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"That's allowed...right?" Mikasa chuckled and nodded. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikasa walked through the streets of Shiganshina, enjoying her day.

She looked at the book she had bought, and wondered if Armin would like to read it too. Then she spotted Jean walking towards her way. Jean looked up and noticed her. He smiled and fastened his pace.

"Mikasa, surprised to see you here. We rarely bump into each other at the streets.." 

"Nice to see you too Jean...what are you doing out here?" Mikasa asks. "I was just going to your house, but..." Jean places his hand in his pockets smiling.

"I guess I could just start proving myself to you." 

"Well, I was about to go to Armin's house...but I guess I could spare some time." Mikasa replied. Jean smiled big, and grabbed Mikasa's hand.

"Come on, I have a place that I want you to show."

.

.

.

Mikasa walks to a hill with plain land. 

"I used to go here when I was a little kid. I come here to express my feelings out, but to also feel the peace of this place." Mikasa observes the area and she smiles. 

"Do you still come here often?" She questions as she looks at Jean. "How could I not? Every time I come here, I always think about you." He replies. Mikasa stays silent, as she feels awkward. 

"I've liked you for a long time Mikasa. Way before the school was built. When we were fighting the titans...I always looked out for you. I always loved you. And I still do." Jean takes Mikasa's hand. 

"So, I hope this stays in your memories." Jean places a kiss on her forehead. 

"Thank you for taking me here Jean, I really like it." 

~~~~~~~~~

Eren sat on a bench in the park of Shiganshina. He was nervous, scared if Mikasa wouldn't choose him. But he had hope, he had hope that they would be together forever.

His thoughts were cut short, when he noticed a certain person wandering around the park. He glared as he thought, 'Jean...that damn guy.'

He sighed as he blurted out, "Feeling lonely, horseface?" Jean stopped walking and turned around. He glared and crossed his arms. "Who gave you the right to call me that?" Eren scoffed.

"Are you that dumb? I did obviously." Eren stood up and gave Jean a hard glare. 

"You don't stand a chance against me. I will win, and you're gonna regret competing against me." Jean smirked and a gave a laugh. "You'll win? I stole her heart first, and I gave her everything." 

Eren clenched his fist.

"Everything? Who was there when she went through hard times? Who was there when she was crying at night and morning? Who was there when she was alone?" He pointed a finger to himself. 

"Me. I did. And i'm going to keep doing that. I'm going to keep standing by her side forever. So how about you give up and let me handle everything for her?" Eren asked pushing Jean gently.

Jean gave a hard glare.

"I won't give up. She doesn't deserve a stressful person in her life. She needs me, and I will prove myself that you're wrong and i'm right."

"And i'll prove myself that i'm worthy of her." Eren spat.

Jean shoved Eren by his shoulder and walked away.

"Now, how about you stop being a brat?"

Eren gritted his teeth.

'I love Mikasa, and i'll show my love for her.'

---------

WHOAAAAAAA

Haven't updated since June! WTF?!

I am sOOOOOOO SORRYYYYYYYY

I was just brain emptied until I got some ideas for the story

Anyways, thanks for the 2k reads on my story, and I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter <3