Chapter 3 : The Conversation

It has been some time since i've made a new chapter but now since it's vacation, I have a lot more time to make new ones! So sorry to keep you waiting!

Third P.O.V

"Wait-what?!" Eren shouted. Mikasa nodded. "You lost." she said. Eren groaned and sighed. "So, that means you have to protect me more right?" Eren asked looking disappointed.

Mikasa thought about it.

Then she shook her head.

"No. I won't protect you that much anymore. I'll give you my trust on being safe and not being badly injured." she answered. Eren's face lit up and smiled. "Oh, thank you Mikasa!" Eren hugged her. Mikasa smiled and chuckled and hugged back.

"I'm glad you're happy." she said.

"Of course i'm happy! I'm telling you, I won't be injured that much at all!"

"I hope so."

~~~~~~~~

Once they arrived at their home, they walked inside and Mikasa closed the door. 

"So, what did you think about school?" she asked. "It's piece of shit. We have to do a lot of work and stuff. Not my thing." Eren replied. "I know. But I bet that's Armin's thing." Mikasa said. Eren chuckled and nodded. "Yeah." 

"Mikasa?"

"Hm?"

"Are you seriously okay?"

"What do you mean?" Mikasa asked. "I mean, between you and Jean. It seemed like you had a crush on him." Eren replied having a bit of hatred in that sentence. "Well, I don't. As I told you before, it looked like he needed it." Mikasa answered.

"But...I had a scar on my arm. And you didn't do anything about it."

"I noticed. But if I was healing you and telling you things about you and Jean fighting, wouldn't that look like me babying you?" Mikasa pointed out.

.

.

"Oh..right." Eren said looking down.

"Anyways, I don't have a crush on Jean. So now, i'm gonna read a book." Mikasa said as she was taking out a book and opening to a page to start reading. Eren rolled his eyes.

"Don't you do anything fun?" he asked. Mikasa shrugged. "I don't know. What do you do for fun?" she asked. "Go to Armin's house and play with him...make fun of Jean." Mikasa rolled her eyes. "Seriously? You do that for fun?" Eren nodded.

"Just come with me, and i'll show you how fun it is." he said standing up. "I rather-" "Please?" Eren begged. 

"But-" Eren took away her book and grabbed her hand then started running out of the house.

Mikasa's P.O.V

"But-" I was cut off by Eren taking away my book, grabbing my hand, and running out of the house.

"Oi, Eren!" I shouted. He god damn interrupted my reading time. 

Then we stopped at a house. "Where are we?" I asked. "At Armin's house." Eren replied. Armin's house? We both walked up the steps to Armin's house and I knocked on his door. The door opened. "Mikasa? Eren? What are you guys doing here?" Eren grinned.