Chapter 14 : Eren's Birthday

Mikasa slowly opened her eyes as she lifted up her head from a desk. She looked down and saw papers and books open and filled with notes.

What the hell happened here..?

Mikasa looked up and noticed a calendar with a circle around the number "30" on the month March. After 3 seconds of seeing it, she finally realized what happened before she slept.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mikasa was reading and writing like an insane writer as she kept looking at the calendar. 'It's almost Eren's birthday..must find him a present..must..I must...or else I cannot be his girlfriend...'

She was panting while Eren was just chilling on the couch reading a book. Mikasa's eyes looked so exhausted that you might even say, "Have you become a demon"

.

.

.

.

.

After realizing what happened, Mikasa picked up her pencil and continued writing.

Must..Must...I cannot let him be disappointed in me...or else I will have no reason to live..present..present..

5 minutes later into the work, she heard a knock at her door.

"Hey Mikasa, are you okay? You haven't came out of your room since this morning. You didn't even have breakfast and it's already the afternoon." Eren said. Mikasa widened her eyes. "Y-Yes, i'm fine. I just have a lot of work to accomplish and complete. I'll eat later.." She replied trying to act normal as possible.

"Are you sure? I keep sensing a weird aura coming from your room.."

Mikasa looked at the time.

5 DAYS. I WON'T MAKE IT IN TIME

"I'm fine Eren, just go back to what you are doing and i'll meet up with you later.." She replied desperately. Eren blinked and slowly walked away from the door. "Okay then..." Then he walked back downstairs.

Mikasa held her head and was sweating terribly. 'I have to get him a present....I don't even want to imagine the expression on his face if I didn't..'

Mikasa's Imagination :

Mikasa walked downstairs sweating nervously while Eren was drinking water. He looked up and noticed Mikasa.

"Ah, hey Mikasa! Did you have a good night sleep?"

"A-Ah..y-yes..um..Eren..-"

"Do you remember what today it is? :D"

"Y-Yes, and I-"

"Where is it?! (・∀・ )" Eren asked excited. Mikasa gulped. "W-Where's what?"

"My present. You have it don't you? '__'"

.

.