Chapter 4 : Mikasa+Jean = Eren's Jealous

Third P.O.V

.

.

.

.

"Yes." 

.

.

.

.

Eren's eyes widened in shock and anger. But Jean widened his eyes in happiness. "R-Really?!" Jean asked. Mikasa smiled and nodded. "I would love to be your girlfriend." She replied. 

"Yes! Um-um...our date will be tomorrow night okay?" Mikasa nodded. Eren growled and ran off in anger and rage.

'Mikasa and Jean? What the fuck?! I thought Mikasa-NOW'S NOT THE TIME EREN! Why would Mikasa accept Jean's feelings!? She knows so well that me and him are rivals for fuck sake! So why?! Is she trying to make me suffer or something?!' Eren thought.

It's official everybody, Mikasa and Jean are a couple.

Lunch was over and then came English. 

Mikasa sat down on her seat and took out her books. 

Eren walked inside the classroom and spotted Mikasa sitting right next to his seat. He still can't get over the fact that Mikasa and Jean are a couple. So, Eren decided to act normal around Mikasa. Even though in the inside he's just plain angry. 

While they were working silence came between Mikasa and Eren. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What should the next chapter be about?" Mikasa asked. Eren snapped back into reality from daydreaming. "What?" He said. "I said, what should the next chapter be about?" Mikasa repeated. 

"Um...the next chapter should be about when Marlo finds out that his true father was actually dead." Eren replied. Mikasa thought about it then nodded. She started writing until her led broke. 
"Shoot. The led broke. Do you have a sharpener?" Mikasa asked.

Eren nodded. He took out a sharpener and Mikasa sharpened her pencil. But then it came flying out of her hands. 

They both bent down to reach it and once they did their hands touched. They stopped and looked at each other. Eren, who appears to be blushing, Mikasa, as usual, an emotionless expression. Eren took the pencil quickly before Mikasa can and handed it to her.

"Um, here." Mikasa took the pencil.

"Thanks." 

"No problem."

Mikasa continued to write not noticing that Eren has been staring at her the whole time trying to figure out what to say. 

"So, um..." Eren said breaking the silence.

Mikasa continued writing.

"Are you done with the project with Jean?" Eren asked. Mikasa stopped writing. 'I have to tell him about me and Jean..'  She thought. She placed down the pencil and looked at Eren in the eyes. 

"Eren I have something to tell you." 

"Eh?" 

Mikasa sighed.

"Me and Jean are dating."

Eren sat there with his blank expression. 

"W-What?! B-But why did you accept his confession?! Y-You know that-that me and him are rivals right?" He exclaimed sarcastically. Mikasa raised her eyebrows.