Chapter 15 : Hanji and the New Job

Hanji was tapping her pencil on the desk, with a bored expression on her face. 

Ever since the titans were extinct, Hanji didn't know what else to do with her life. She became a biology teacher but even so, she was bored. Especially on her breaks where she grades test scores.

Levi on the other hand.....he was a coach and a history teacher. He was pleased with his current life and was glad he didn't need to lay another hand on the disgusting titans. 

Hanji looked over to Levi and saw him sipping tea while reading a book. She pouted and groaned.

"Leeeviiiiii....." Hanji said.

"What?" 

"I'm bored...." 

"Well, that's your own problem." Levi replied. Hanji huffed. "Can't you help out a friend?" She asked. "Helping out a person who was careless about her own life while experimenting titans and was one inch away from death? I don't think so." Levi responded, still looking at the book.

Hanji stood up and walked over to Levi. Levi looked up.

"Hm?"

Then Hanji snatched the book from Levi while saying, "What are you reading anyway?"

"Oi...! I was just reading that!" 

"You think I don't know that? I'm just curious." Hanji replied. Levi growled. Hanji focused on the words and got an idea.

"Oh my god! Why didn't I think of this?! I should experiment humans!Or animals!" Hanji dropped the book and flung the door open. "Thank you Leviiiii!!" She shouted as she ran out the door. "Wait, four eyes..!" Levi stared at the door and sighed.

 "This won't be good..."

.

.

.

.

Hanji walked through the halls, looking for people or animals who are not busy. She continued walking as she heard talking coming her way. She increased her pace and saw Mikasa and Eren and Armin talking until they saw Hange.

"Ah, hey Ha-" Eren was cut off by Hanji.

"Eren! Would you like me to experiment you?" Hanji asked with stars glowing in her eyes. Eren sweatdropped. "E-Erm...Hange aren't we done with ti-"

"Not titans Eren! The human body! I'm gonna cut your body open and look inside!" Hanji replied as Eren widened his eyes.

"W-WHAT?! N-No!" Eren stepped back. "Don't worry Eren, you can regenerate! Now come~!" Hanji grabbed Eren and dragged him away quick.

"AAH! MIIKAAASSAAAAAA!" Eren cried. 

"Eren!" Mikasa shouted. "I feel bad for Eren..." Armin said holding his laughter. "Oi!" A voice came by.

Mikasa and Armin turned to find Levi running towards them. "Levi!" Levi panted.

"Did any of you see shitty-glasses coming by here?" He asked. "Shitty-glasses...? (no Armin u cursed)Oh, you mean Hanji-san!" Armin replied. "Yeah, she just took Eren away and Mikasa isn't so happy about it." He told as Levi face-palmed.

"That women....Mikasa, would you do me a favor and go after her? I don't have the time to do this kind of crap." Levi asked as Mikasa was already having a dark aura around her. 

"I was going to anyway...! Eren, i'm comingg!" Mikasa replied as she took off running. 

Armin looked at Levi. "Um, what happened?" He asked. "Well...let's just say Hanji went crazy." Levi responded. "I think you should go after her too." He told. Armin blinked and nodded.

.

.

.

.

Mikasa ran as she suddenly heard Eren screaming. 'Eren!' Mikasa thought. She approached where the screaming was and open the door as she shouted, "Eren!" 

But once she saw Eren, she had fire lit up in her eyes. It appeared, that Mikasa caught Hanji trying to take Eren's shirt off in order to slice his torso open. 

Eren noticed Mikasa and had a anxious look on his face while Hanji stared at Mikasa and smiled. "Hey Mikasa! I was ju-"

"You don't need to tell me. I can already see what's happening." Mikasa told as she put up a hand. "And you..." She averted her gaze to Eren with fire in her eyes. Eren gulped. Mikasa grabbed Eren and dragged him out of the room.

"My precious subject!" Hanji cried as she ran out the door. "Hanji-san!" A voice called out and Hanji turned.

"Ah, Armin!" She said. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Levi...*pant* told me to go after you..." Armin replied panting.

"Where's Eren and Mikasa?" He asked. "Oh..Mikasa took him away from me. ;-;" Hanji replied pouting.. 

"You should really calm down you know, you should be grading." Armin told. "I know I know, but that's boring.." Hanji replied. Armin blinked and tried to think.

"How about becoming a nurse or a doctor here?" Armin asked. Hanji widened her eyes. "That way, you won't be able to grade anything." Armin explained.

Hanij smiled big. "You're brilliant Armin! I can't believe I didn't think of that!" She told as she ran away but also saying, "Thank you Armiiinnnnn!" 

And so, after that, Mikasa gave Eren five spanks on the ass. 

And Hanji complained to Erwin that she wanted to be a doctor and Erwin replied, "Sure, just don't go overboard on cut-"

"Yes yes, I know. Yayyyyy~!" Hanji replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A boy walked inside the school and to the principal's office. 

The principal, Erwin Smith, looked up and noticed the boy. "And you are?" He asked.

The boy smiled and placed an id on the desk.

"Jean Kirstein. I'm transferring back here."

_________________________________

hello my dear readers! Sorry I haven't updated, just had to deal with school work and my sickness but i'm feeling better!

And damn, Jean is back! Wonder what will happen..

well we'll find out on the next chapter once it updates! And I will try my best to update it!

also sorry this chapter is kind of short