Chapter 5 : Can't Deal with this Couple

Eren quickly ran away from the tree towards Mikasa as he shouted "MIKASA!" Mikasa opened her eyes and pulled away from the kiss.

"Eren?"

Eren took her hand and ran away as Jean shouted "Oi! JEAGAR!" Eren ignored him and continued running.

"Eren what are you doing?! I'm in a middle of a date!"

"I need help! Pause your date for a minute or so!" Eren replied. Eren and Mikasa arrived at their house as Eren walked inside with Mikasa and locked the door. 

"What could be more important than being with the love of my life?"

Part of Eren's heart fell. "He isn't the love of your life....I am..." Eren mumbled. "What was that?" Mikasa asked. "N-Nothing!" Eren blushed. Mikasa sighed. "What do you need help with? Homework?" 

Eren then realized he hasn't really figured out what to do with Mikasa until they got home. He tried to think and think but nothing came to mind. "Hold on, you told me you needed help so you pulled me away from my date. Now you don't know what you need help with?! Did you drag me here on purpose?!" Mikasa asked angrily.

Eren flinched at Mikasa's tone. 

'Shit she's mad at me now...what do I do?! I can't let her go back to Jean!' Eren thought panically. "Wow, amazing...i'm leaving." Mikasa walked towards the door which alarmed Eren. He quickly ran towards the door and blocked Mikasa's path.

"What now?! I need to get back to my date!" Eren tried to think of a plan but then thought of one. But this one was risky. But this is only for Eren's true love, Mikasa. "Um...wait here." Eren walked away from Mikasa but looked back to make sure she didn't go out. And she didn't.

But she waited patiently. 

Eren walked upstairs and tried to find an object that is made of glass. When Eren found a vase, he picked it up and squeezed his eyes closed as he dropped the vase making it shatter to pieces. Which also alarmed Mikasa. 

"Eren? What happened?" Eren could feel Mikasa's footsteps coming closer so he quickly grabbed a shard and sliced part of his skin making him feel pain. Eren dropped the shard and sat down holding his injured right arm. 

Mikasa then started walking up the stairs but as soon she saw Eren's head low, she quickly went upstairs. When she did, she looked at Eren and the shattered vase. She gasped and looked at Eren's arm. 

"Oh my god, your arm! Are you okay?!" Mikasa asked panically.

'Bingo.' Eren smirked inside. 

"N-No..my arm really hurts...can't you see all the blood that is dripping?" 

(Smart move Eren -3-)

Mikasa panicked and picked Eren up which made him blush madly. "Whoa whoa!" He said. Mikasa quickly walked down the stairs with Eren in her arms. She ran to the bathroom and laid Eren on the floor.

"I suppose I will stay here since you're injured badly. I'll tell Jean that I can't be with him tonight." Mikasa told him which made Eren's heart happy. But, he's still disappointed that Mikasa is already dating Jean. 

"O..kay..." Mikasa moved quickly because she thought Eren was dying, but really, his arm is just bleeding. 

She got the gauze, the medical tape, and some bandages, also peroxide. Mikasa grabbed the gauze and placed it on Eren's arm. She cleaned off the blood and put the bloody gauze in the trash. Mikasa took his arm gently and opened the peroxide.