Chapter 12 : Tutoring

A new year, a new beginning, which means-

Eren looked at his test paper that he took and his eyes widened. 'I-I...I failed?!' He thought.

Well, looks like Eren failed his test in Math class...not his favorite subject. Also, Mikasa is now in the same class as Eren so she noticed and sighed. She looked at her test paper and she passed. 

The bell rang and all of the students started to leave. Mikasa and Eren was about to leave as well until Mr. Dok or Nile called out, "Mikasa Ackerman and Eren Jaeger, we need to speak privately." 

Mikasa and Eren stopped walking and turned towards Mr. Dok's desk and walked towards it. "What do you need?" Mikasa asked. Mr. Dok coughed and looked up at the two. "I have a favor to ask Mikasa." He told. "I'm sure you're aware that Eren has been failing his math tests throughout the school year, correct?" Mikasa nodded.

"Wha?! You knew?! Why didn't you help me?" Eren asked. "I thought you didn't need my help." Mikasa replied calmly. "Of course I needed-" "I'm not done talking." Mr. Dok cut in. He sighed. "I want you to be his tutor." He told.

Mikasa widened her eyes. "His tutor?" She replied. Mr. Dok nodded. "Yes. I want you to help him get better at his test grades." He relied. 

"Is that it?" Mikasa asked. Nile shook his head. "No. If he answers the questions you give him incorrectly, I want you to punish him." He replied.

"Punish him?"

"Yes."

Eren blinked his eyes. "W-Wha...WHY?! Why should I be punished?!" He asked. "For encouragement of course. I'm sure you understand, right Mikasa?" Mikasa nodded. "No no! I don't accept this!" Eren exclaimed.

"It's already been decided Eren." Mikasa replied. "So you'll become his tutor?" Nile asked. Mikasa nodded. "Yes." She replied. Eren sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, Mikasa and Eren were  walking home. 

"Hey Mikasa."

"Hm?"

"If I answer the question incorrectly, does the punishment involve physical violence?" Eren asked a bit scared. Mikasa smiled. "Of course not. Why would I hurt you? I wouldn't dream of it." She replied. Eren sighed of relief. "Thank god." He said.

Once they entered their home, Eren sat on the couch while Mikasa continued standing. "So, when are we gonna start?" Eren asked. "Now. Answer each of these questions on this piece of paper." Mikasa replied. She handed him a sheet of paper with 19 questions. "19 questions?! Seriously?!" Eren responded. Mikasa nodded.

"And, if you answer them incorrectly, your punishment is..."

(DRAMATIC MUSIC .O.)

"We won't kiss for two weeks." Mikasa told crossing her arms. Eren widened his eyes. 'No kiss for two weeks?!' He thought. 'I won't get to feel her soft sweet lips for two weeks?'

"W-What?! There's no way I can accept that!" Eren replied. "Why? It's not painful." Mikasa responded. "Yes it is! For me it is! You know what, just give me a physical violence punishment. I cane take it." Eren replied desperately. "I can't do that. I don't want to hurt you." Mikasa replied. 

"But...but if i...sigh...okay. Can we at least kiss so I can remember what your lips feels like?" Eren asked walking towards Mikasa as he touched Mikasa's bottom lip. Mikasa smiled and took his hand off. "I'm sorry. But if you want to kiss me that badly then answer each question correctly. If you want my help then tell me. But, I will only help with you 10 questions. If you answer two questions incorrectly, we won't kiss for four weeks." Eren widened his eyes. "What?! So, if I answer three questions incorrectly, then that means...-" "We won't kiss for six weeks." Mikasa replied. Eren groaned. 'If answer 5 questions incorrectly...then we won't kiss for 10 weeks which is like a month.' He thought.