Chapter 10 : Mikasa + Eren = A Happy Life

Hey guys! I got over my friend's death, she will rest in peace but now I will be able to update stories! Also, I am sick which is pretty upsetting but I will feel better soon! 

Now let's see what will happen!

Third P.O.V

"I love you Eren." Mikasa told as Eren's heart pounded non-stop.

'S-She loves me..? But does she love me as a friend or...?' Eren thought as he was blushing hard. "A-As a friend..?" He asked. Mikasa shook her head. Eren widened his eyes.

"So, you don't love me the way I love you right?" Mikasa asked letting go of Eren looking away embarrassed.

Eren widened his eyes more.

"N-No-!" Eren stammered.

Mikasa looked at him. 

Eren started to calm down.

"No, you got it all wrong. Mikasa, ever since you and Jean started dating I felt so jealous that I started to realize my feelings for you." Eren held her hand. "I was so madly in love that when I saw that kiss I was so angry that I had to get you away from him. I was too scared to confess my love for you because you were dating someone else. I was in love with you the whole time, and I thought you didn't love me back." He sighed.

"That's the truth."

Mikasa blushed.

'He..he was in love with me the whole time?' She thought. "I'm sorry that I caused you pain." Mikasa apologized. Eren smiled. "Don't be sorry. I'm just glad that I now know you love me the way I love you."

Mikasa smiled back.

"Eren, do you know why I told you to come over to this spot?" She asked. Eren looked curious so he shook his head. 

Mikasa chuckled.

"Look up."

Eren slowly looked up as he spotted a mistletoe right above where they were standing. He widened his eyes. 'Such a smooth move...' He thought. Eren smiled as he chuckled and looked back at Mikasa.

"Nice move. I should've tried that.." He replied. Mikasa laughed. 

"But you are in love with me although you dragged me here under a mistletoe right?" Eren asked. Mikasa rolled her eyes as she nodded. "Of course i'm in love with you. That's why I dragged you here! I...just wanted to confess my love for you and kiss you.." She replied looking away as her face heated up.

Eren smiled as his heart pounded fast. 

"Don't be embarrassed Mika. I would've done that too." He replied. Mikasa looked back at Eren. They both smiled at each other.

"So...since we both love each other..." Mikasa started.

"Eren do you want to go out with me?" She asked blushing. Eren widened his eyes as he blushed hard. "W-Well, we l-love each other s-so, y-yeah sure..why n-not?" He stammered. Mikasa chuckled. 

"I guess we're officially a couple huh?" Mikasa asked as she leaned towards Eren's face as Eren did the same. They both gently each other's lips on the other lovingly.

Officially a couple...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~