Chapter 9: Who is it?

( Javan in the mm😍)

1 month later

"Dada I tired." Tyler rubbed his eyes, then reached for me to pick him up. "I guess it's bed time then Pooh. Come on." I picked him up taking him to his room. "Dada where Kay Kay?" He asked about Kayla. "She's at work Pooh. You'll see her when she gets home." I hadn't seen or heard from her since she left. I was a little worried.

"Noooo, me want mama." Tyler cried as I tried to lay him down. Kayla had been working late at the damn club. Which I hated. Therefore some nights she wasn't there to say goodnight to Tyler.

Every since he's been home, he's grown attached to Kayla. Due to the fact that school was out (they returned Javier), and we had a lot of days to spare, Tyler spent all of his time with us. Him and Kayla were joined at the hip.

They literally went everywhere together. You wouldn't even know that he wasn't her biological child. I appreciated the love she had for Tyler, but hated the fact that men were able to see what belonged to me. She's mine stfu.

"Tyler don't start. When mommy gets home I'll tell her to come see you." I said reassuringly. "Uh-ok." He sniffed. After getting him to sleep, I took a shower. I went into the kitchen to wait for Kayla.

"Hey Stinka." Kayla greeted me with a kiss. I kissed her and rubbed her ass. Shit soft as hell. "Stop Stinka." She giggled and put her face in the crook of my neck. No were not together. Yet.

She took off her jacket revealing the top she wore tonight. "Javan, if you have a problem with what I do, I can move out of your house." She said in response to me rolling my eyes. "Man it's not even that." I got up heading to my room. She followed behind me.

"Then what the hell is it Javan. Every time I come home you have this stank ass attitude. Its like you hate my job or something. I don't think you understand that this is what I like to do." She yelled.

"Kayla I don't give a damn about you striping. Its just this late night shit I can't do. Its three in the morning. Anything could've happened to you this late at night. And let's not forget about Tyler. Almost, every night we go through the same routine. Him crying for you and you not being their to keep him calm." I grabbed my remote and turned on the TV. I honestly didn't want to have this conversation with her.

"Okay and that's not my fault. I work to keep my self stable Javan. Nobody has my back but me. My only parent thinks I'm a hoe, and chose a women over me. I'm the only thing I got." Her voice started to crack as she spoke.

"We'll if you the only thing you got, then get the fuck out. I can't even believe you'd say some selfish shit like that after all I've done for you. Man fuck you Kayla. You can be a hoe in your own place." Damn, I didn't mean to say that.

She was getting on my nerve with this selfish bull shit. She's failing to realize that I've been down for her from the jump. I've never even judged her about her career choice, (until now) so how the hell do I not have her back.

"For real? That's really how you feel Javan? But you have my hoe ass being a mother to your son. You really ain't shit Javan. I knew I shouldn't have trusted your ass. I'll be out first thing tomorrow." She cried and slammed the door as she walked out. Shit I fucked.

Kayla POV

(Kayla and Tyler😍😘)

(Kayla and Tyler😍😘)

I can't believe he called me a hoe. This is our first time having an intense argument, and I hated the feeling. I know he didn't mean what he said but he still shouldn't have said it. I really love being here with both of them, but I guess I got do what I gotta do.

I was in my room trying to calm myself, but the tears wouldn't stop. My feelings were hurt.

"Mama you otay." Tyler pushed my room door open. He always picked when he wanted to call me mommy or Kay Kay. He walked over to the bed trying to get himself on it. "Ughhh." He grunted as he struggled. I reached down and picked him up.

"Mommy's okay Pooh." I pecked his lips and rubbed his cheeks. I began to calm down. Tyler's presence often soothed me. "Its Dada fault mommy. I beat him for you. Me beat his balls." He but his fist in a fighting stance causing me to laugh. Just like his father.

"Who taught you that baby?" I looked down at him. "Dada say when people be mean I hit them in they peepee." He snuggled into my breast and yawned. "Your tired Pooh." I began to massage his scalp. "Yesh." He nodded and held on to me a little tighter.

Once Tyler was in a deep slumber, I laid him beside me and went to take a shower.

"I'm, I'm in love with you. You set me free. I can't do this thing called life without you here with me." I sang as I lathered my skin in Shea butter. Going into my closet I pulled out my black lace panties my sports bra and a t-shirt that I stole from Javan. I'm girlfriend material already. Laid down next to Tyler, who as always, climbed on top of me.

*smash* *beep* *beep*
*beep* The sound of glass breaking and the alarm going off caused me to wake up. I jumped out of the bed and picked up Tyler carrying him into the closet. My sudden movement woke him up. My main priority was to make sure that my son was safe.

"Pooh were gonna play a quick game. If you stay here and be quiet until mommy comes back I'll take you yo sky zone tomorrow." I placed him in the back of the closet behind my shoe chest. "Otay Daddy come to. I be quiet." I kissed him and closed the closet door.

Not worried about my attire I grabbed the gun my father had given me and silently headed toward the stairs. The darkness of the night effected my vision but I paid close attention to the sound of movement. Heading towards the stairs I heard Javan whisper "Chubb's stay close." He grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs.

Entering the leaving room I could hear someone ruffling with the television set. Javan and I both took lucky shots. Mind landing in the robbers stomach and Javan's landing in the shoulder. "Ahhhh shit." The voice of a women yelled in pain. I went to turn on the light to get a good at the person it was......

Tune in for the tea🍵🐸

Written by- Jaz-Nao

5 likes
+10 comments
=update