Chapter 17 - Don't go far from me (Thalli Pogaathey)

Past continues...

Radhika is in her class and stares the board, but nothing is getting stored in her mind. Her mind keeps thinking about her dance practice with Arjun on yesterday night. She smiles reminiscing about their dance and how Arjun stayed close to her.

Kriti whispers, "Thinking about Arjun?"

Rads immediately, "Yes" and soon shouted as No and it heard by her professor. She scolds Radhika and Kriti for talking and disturbing the class and sends them out.

Kriti, "Good that she sent us, otherwise who will sit on that boring class"

Rads rolls her eyes, "Because of you only I came out"

Kriti, "If you sit also, you won't listen anything then why are you acting?"

Rads, "I will kill you now" she runs behind her but bumps into Harsh.

Rads, "Sorry Harsh"

Harsh, "No pbm, but where are you running like this?"

Kriti interrupts him, "To practice dance"

Harsh with a cheap smile, "Oh, shall I join?"

Kriti, "No you are not allowed, already she got a pair"

Rads, "Shut up Kriti"

Harsh, "Who is that lucky guy?"

Radhika looks at Kriti and she tells; "Now you say"

Rads with a smile spell his name, "With Arjun"

She did not notice Harsh's face expression when she tells him Arjun's name, but to her he makes an innocent face and leaves from there.

Radhika & Kriti wanted to spend time till next class starts, they both go to auditorium to check if anybody is dancing.

They find none except one person. Radhika stuns seeing Arjun on the stage practicing dance alone and for a western song. Kriti & Radhika looks with their open mouth in shock and surprised seeing his stunning dance moves.

 Kriti & Radhika looks with their open mouth in shock and surprised seeing his stunning dance moves

Kriti, "Radhika, I am sure...you won't get prize"

Rads, "But he is not in solo performance"

Kriti, "I am pity on you now that you need to match yourself according to his steps. You have to work hard to make yourself the best for him"

And Arjun too notices them watching him dancing; he signs them to come to him. Radhika and Kriti looks each other face and start moving towards him. Both stands below the stage and looks up at him. He signs them to come up, both obliges silently and goes to the stage.

Kriti, "I never know that you have fantastic dancing skills. You dance superb"

Arjun, "But can't match with your friend's skill"