Prologue: The Nymph Sisters

(At the palace of the Nymphs, there were two sisters training to become powerful. One sister was named Daphne and the other was named Persephone.)

Daphne: "Come on, Perse. Attack me!"

Persephone: "Alright, but don't expect me to hold back!" (They started attacking each other. Daphne used her strength as a mountain to push her across the room.)

Persephone: "Okay. You want to play like that, huh?" (Persephone summoned a tree branch and extended it as a wooden spear. She threw the spear at Daphne and she pulsed it with her wind power. The whole branch spear collapsed into pieces.)

Persephone: "Impressive."

Nymph Teacher: "Good job, Daphne. We called you a mountain nymph for a reason. Your powers are becoming stronger. Both of you. Keep going."

Persephone: "Okay, I got something to show you as well." (She closed her eyes and concentrated. She summoned leaves and twisted them to turn them into sharp projectiles.)

Persephone: "Let's see if you can handle this!" (She release them at Daphne and they were coming fast.)

Daphne: "I can handle anything!" (She flipped and dodged them. The force from those flips somehow pulsed into a impulse that shattered them like glass.)

Persephone: "What?! No fair!"

Daphne: "It's called having impressive dodging skills."

Persephone: "Oh, yeah? I will be stronger, too!"

Daphne: "We shall see when we get older." (Suddenly, a servant bursted in the door.)

Nymph Teacher: "What seems to be the problem, servant?"

Nymph Servant: "I'm sorry, but the queen is having another child! Right now!"

Daphne: "Mom!"

Persephone: "Let's go see her!" (They both ran into their mother's room and she already had the child in her arms.)

Queen: "Come along, my darling daughters and come see your new baby sister."

Daphne: "Amazing."

Persephone: "She's pretty. What are you gonna name her?"

Queen: "How about Stephanie or Stephne?"

Persephone: "That sounds cool."

Daphne: "I don't know. I was thinking Natalie."

Persephone: "No. I want Stephanie. It's a perfect name for her."

Queen: "Very well, then. Stephanie it is."

Persephone: "Yes!"

Daphne: "Unbelievable."

Persephone: "Don't hate."

Daphne: "I'm not hating. And you better watch the mouth of yours before I pulse it right off!"

Queen: "Persephone and Daphne. Don't fight. You know better and besides respect your sister."

Persephone and Daphne: "Sorry, mother."

Queen: "It's okay. When she gets older, she'll become powerful just like her sisters."

Persephone: "I wonder what powers she's going to have."

Daphne: "I hope it's celestial powers or fire powers."

Queen: "Now, Daphne. You must remember that only queens get to have Celestial powers and kings if men get their wish. It's the rules in the Celestial book and part of the Celestial council of Nymphs. Understood?"