Chapter 2: Meeting Stephanie

(In the state of New Jersey, they were heading to the library.)

Liz: "So, you guys ready for this mission?"

Hellboy: "I'm ready for anything, babe."

Abe: "Same here, Liz."

Liz: "Good. Because we're heading to the library. A huge library."

Hellboy: "Filled with books and things like that? Boring."

Abe: "Education is a primary tool to success. If you didn't read any books, you wouldn't be talking in English language right now."

Liz: "He does have a point, you know. Education is important. Without it, we'll be stupid. So, be glad we're going to a library. Okay?"

Hellboy: "Well, in that case, let's learn some education."

Liz: "That's the spirit." (The truck stopped and parked in front of the library.)

Hellboy: "Alright. Let's hit it." (Abraham puts his black leather gloves on and they all got out of the truck. Agents got out behind them as well.)

Manning: (COM) "Okay, guys. Can you hear me? Check, check. One, two. Hey, do you think I should be a rapper? Check this out these microphone skills." (Manning starts to beatbox. Hellboy was like what the hell?)

Manning: (COM) "Yo, Yo, Yo. My name is Manning but call me Manny. You need me then I'll give you a handy. How was that?" (Liz was snickering and was trying hold in her laugh. Hellboy shook his head.)

Hellboy: "Hey, Manning. I got a rap just for you as a present."

Manning: "Really? Okay, let me hear it then?"

Hellboy: "Listen to this. You cannot rap because it's like trash, you rap again, I'm gonna give you a rash. Okay, let's go." (He shuts off Manning's channel.)

Manning: (COM) "Wow, hey that was really good. I'm impressed! Hello? Hello?"

Liz: "Nice job, Red."

Hellboy: "Eh, he was getting on my nerves anyway. Let's go in this library already."

Agent #2: "Oh, yeah. Investigation time." (They all walked in the library. Back to the dark Nymph Palace, Darmon and Daphne had a very nice dinner.)

Daphne: "That was really good."

Darmon: "Indeed it was. Shall we go back to the throne?"

Daphne: "Yes, I would like that a lot. Snuggling up against each other and talking about the future. Perfect." (Persephone came back from outside.)

Persephone: "Sister, Stephanie is gone and I..." (She looked around the palace and saw rusted red and purple.)

Persephone: "What is this? What did you do to our...Darmon!"

Darmon: "Hey, long time no see, Persephone. I'm glad you came."

Persephone: "Are you happy now, sister?"

Daphne: "Yes, I'm very happy as a matter of fact. Thanks for asking me."

Persephone: "Is this what you wanted? A life filled with anger, depression and lust?!"

Daphne: "No, more like happiness, excitement and lust. I like this way better than the life we had before."

Persephone: "But that was our happy life and you're in love with the man who killed our mother in front of us. What would she say if she saw you like this?"

Daphne: "Our mother is gone! Get over it! I'm a Celestial, now."

Persephone: "Yeah, a dark and evil Celestial."