Chapter 5: Problems

(Darmon and Daphne arrived in the crystal room.)

Daphne: "Okay, crystal. Time to work your magic. Show me, Stephanie." (The crystal tries to show Stephanie, but it got static and cuts off.)

Daphne: "No! Damn it!" (She slammed her fists on the railing.)

Darmon: "Hey, hey, hey. Daph, take it easy. You're scaring the crystal."

Daphne: "Sorry, I just....want to see what this wretched girl is doing!" (She looked at her purple necklace.)

Daphne: "Ugh, this thing disgusts me."

Darmon: "What is it?"

Daphne: "My mother gave me this when I was a child. If you were born near the mountains, you would have a purple glowing necklace. It harnesses your powers."

Darmon: "Well, your mother is dead and gone now since you're on my side. Don't you think that it's useless now?" (She nodded in agreement.)

Daphne: "Yeah, you're absolutely right, Darmon. It's time to let go of the past."

Darmon: "There you go." (Daphne rips off the necklace and threw it on the ground. The glow died and it turned to rust once it hits the floor.)

Darmon: "I have a glowing necklace, too."

Daphne: "Really?"

Darmon: "Of course. See?" (He revealed his necklace around his neck and it was red inside a silver box.)

Darmon: "This is my necklace. My step-father Dameron gave this to me. I was born near the darkness and in shadow. Speaking of darkness, since you're with me, I have a present for you."

Daphne: "For me? Darmon, you shouldn't..."

Darmon: "Just take it, okay?"

Darmon: "I want you to have it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Darmon: "I want you to have it." (He hands her the necklace and she puts it around her neck.)

Daphne: "Thank you."

Darmon: "With this new necklace, you can transform into anything you desire. You just have to concentrate."

Daphne: "I'll remember that. We should give this crystal a break. It has seen better days. The more I command it, the more it gets tired and crack."

Darmon: "Right. It's getting late. Maybe tomorrow it will show us."

Daphne: "Yeah. Maybe." (They both walked away from the crystal and headed to their bedroom. Back at the B.P.R.D, Manning was waiting at the entrance for them to return and they did.)

Manning: "Hey, hey. There's my team. So, how did it go?" (They just walked past Manning and didn't say anything.)

Manning: "Guys? Hello?" (They were gone and Manning was left by himself.)

Manning: "Geez, what's up with them?" (Hellboy and Liz got in the room and Hellboy punched the wall.)

Hellboy: "I can't believe that b****** got away! I should've just shot him point blank! Right in the head!"