Chapter 6: Learning How To Use Your True Powers

(The morning rose up and Hellboy was chilling on his bed watching the news and Liz came in with some coffee in her hands.)

Liz: "Good morning, Red."

Hellboy: "Hey, Liz. How did you sleep?"

Liz: "I slept fine. What about you?" (He moved his tail to sweep the can of beers under his bed.)

Hellboy: "I slept like a baby."

Liz: "That's good. I'm glad you slept well." (She took a sip and was disgusted of how cold it was.)

Liz: "Wow, it's pretty cold." (She used her finger to light a spark of blue flames and puts the flame under the cup. The coffee bubbled and boiled nicely in the cup that the steam was coming off of it.)

Liz: "Now, we're talking."

Hellboy: "Hey, Liz. What are you drinking?"

Liz: "Coffee."

Hellboy: "Coffee?"

Liz: "Yes, to keep myself awake, Red. Why, you want a cup?"

Hellboy: "No, I'm just curious."

Liz: "Manning says breakfast is on the way."

Hellboy: "Goody. Breakfast. I can't wait."

Liz: "I hear you. I'm going to see Abraham and see what he's up to."

Hellboy: "Okay. Don't question him about why he's a fish. He won't like that."

Liz: "Shouldn't he be telling you that?"

Hellboy: "Uh, maybe?"

Liz: "Enjoy your breakfast, Red." (She walked out of the door and headed towards the library. She noticed Abraham wasn't in there, so she kept looking. Abraham and Stephanie was getting ready to swim.)

Abe: "Okay, Stephanie. Are you ready to use your true powers?"

Stephanie: "I don't know. It might not work right away."

Abe: "You never know unless you try."

Stephanie: "You're right. Let's do it."

Abe: "Okay, underwater we go." (Abraham and Stephanie went underwater and Abraham nodded at her to test her powers. Stephanie tries to learn how to breathe since Abe can breath underwater, but Stephanie was choking on water and Abe came to her rescue. He held her arms and Stephanie's eyes were looking right at him back. Abe suddenly kisses her and Stephanie's eyes became wide. Then she noticed what was going on. He gives her the power to breathe underwater like he can. He lets her go and Stephanie tested out her breathing. It actually works. Stepahnie can now breathe underwater like Abe!)

Stephanie: "What...do I do, now?" (Abe started talking through his mind.)

Abe: (Thoughts) "Use your powers as best as you can. You can do it." (Stephanie closed her eyes and took three breaths. Then she tries to use her water powers, but it just came out the same way as force fields and invisibility. Stephanie got upset.)

Abe: (Thoughts) "It's okay. Try again. Concentrate." (Stephanie believes that she can do it and she suddenly did a water move called water impluse to vibrate someone and choke the life out of them. Abe got washed out by that and landed out of the pool. Stephanie gasped and swam out of the pool to Abe.)

Stephanie: "Oh, my goodness! Abraham, are you okay?"

Abraham: "Excellent job." (He winced because his leg was bleeding.)

Stephanie: "Oh, no. I did not mean to hurt you."

Abe: "It's okay, Stephanie."

Stephanie: "No, it isn't. I have to help and I think I know exactly how." (She puts her hands on his leg and concentrated really hard. She healed Abraham with healing water and the wound actually cleared up. Stephanie gasped.)

Stephanie: "I can't believed that actually worked. Wow."

Abe: "See? Your water powers are evolving. Sooner or later, you will be a very powerful water Nymph."

Stephanie: "I can't wait. Thank you, Abraham." (She hugged him and went back into the locker room to change. Abraham gently smiled when he taught her how to use her powers. Liz came in and saw Abe on the floor.)

Liz: "Hey, Abe. What are you doing on the floor?"

Abe: "I was just dipping my feet in the water."

Liz: "Abe, you're trying to cover up your lies. I'm not dumb, you know."

Abe: "I'm not trying to call you dumb, Liz."

Liz: "I know, but tell me what's going on."

Abe: "I was teaching Stephanie how to use her secret powers."

Liz: "Okay, and these powers are what exactly?"

Abe: "It's her water powers that she's trying to use."

Liz: "Oh. That makes sense."

Abe: "So, what are you doing here?"

Liz: "Looking for you to see how you were."

Abe: "Well, I'm feeling happy. I know it's strange, but..."

Liz: "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Did you just say that you're feeling happy?"

Abe: "Yes, I know that's odd, but..."

Liz: "No, no. That's actually a good thing. It means you have feelings for Stephanie, Abe."

Abe: "I don't know what you mean."

Liz: "Oh, you do. You're just nervous to tell her how you feel. I understand. I had that same situation, but don't be afraid to speak up your feelings towards her."

Abe: "I am not nervous."

Liz: "Clearly you've been showing that nervous look for the past five seconds. You're nervous."

Abe: "I am nervous."

Liz: "There you go. I'm going back to Red to make sure that he had a good breakfast and you need to think about what I said when you go back into your water tank."

Abe: "I will try to think about it."

Liz: "Well, good. Bye, Abe." (She walked out of the pool section. Abraham went back towards the library and went into his water tank to think about what Liz said to him.)

(End of Chapter 6: Learning How To Use Your True Powers)