Chapter 8: The Investigation of Darmon

(The crew got out of B.P.R.D to search for Darmon.)

Hellboy: "Okay, keep a sharp eye out for that entity." (Liz used her flashlight to look at the gate.)

Liz: "Roger that. It looks like the gate's been busted."

Hellboy: (COM) "That means he's been there. Do you see any traces of where it leads?" (Liz looks on the ground and saw dark shadow smudges on the concrete.)

Liz: "Whoa."

Hellboy: (COM) "What? What'd you find Liz?"

Liz: "Dark smudges like charcoal and it's a trail of it. Leading outside the gate."

Hellboy: (COM) "We must keep looking. He's probably in the streets again."

Liz: "I'll go check it out."

Hellboy: (COM) "Let me come with you."

Liz: "No, Red. I can take care of myself."

Hellboy: (COM) "But you might need support."

Liz: "Red, I have pyrotechnic powers. I think I'll be fine."

Abe: (COM) "She does have a point, Red."

Hellboy: "Abe, do me a favor and shut up, will you?"

Abe: (COM) "But I am correct."

Hellboy: "Yeah and oddly annoying." (Liz looked in the distance and saw Darmon's red eyes. He suddenly bolted and Liz was running towards him.)

Liz: (COM) "Guys, I just spotted him! He's on the move! We need to catch him!"

Hellboy: "Alright. Let's get him! Stephanie, Abe! On me!" (He started running and Abe and Stephanie followed. Liz pulled out her gun and tries to shoot Darmon, but he was too fast.)

Liz: "Damn it! That entity can sure move fast!" (She saw where he went and he went into an abandoned apartment that was purely dark.)

Liz: "Oh, he's smart. Hey, guys. I know where he went. He went inside an apartment building."

Hellboy: (COM) "Okay, Liz. We're on our way. Hang tight."

Liz: "Roger." (She waited until they came to Liz.)

Hellboy: "He's in there?"

Liz: "Yes. Where darkness is everywhere. No light in sight."

Hellboy: "But you do. You have fire, remember."

Liz: "Yes, I know, Red, but how long can I use it for just a light?"

Stephanie: "We got flashlights."

Abe: "And plenty of it."

Hellboy: "Okay, let's go in and catch the guy." (They all went inside and heard demonic voices silently creeping through the entire apartment.)

Liz: "Okay...it's voices and I don't like it."

Hellboy: "He thinks this is like a horror movie and he's just waiting to scare us."

Liz: "And are you?"

Hellboy: "Scared? Most people are afraid to approach me. How do you think I feel?"

Liz: "My bad. Sorry, Red."

Hellboy: "Hey, I still love you."

Liz: "Yeah. I know." (They turned on their flashlights.)

Stephanie: "There are stairs and they don't look stable."

Liz: "I see a kitchen area, but it's pretty small and the living room area is just as big."