You Are Mine!!!

Sehar couldn't sleep that night. 28th April haunted her like anything. She was back again on the same chapter, Same page, same line which she had left behind. The line read, "Sehar do you still have feelings for Abhimanyu??"

The next day was a relaxing day before the wedding. Everyone was busy finalizing their dresses. The older aunties were busy looking for their future Son-in-laws while the uncles were busy with their own set of enjoyments. Amidst all these there were four people who were unaware of what was gonna come up next in their life. They were Sehar, Abhimanyu, Mihir and Priyanka.

Priyanka kept thinking about Sehar and Abhimanyu's relationship when someone knocked at her room. It was Sehar. Both of them had a slight smile on their face. Priyanka knew that Sehar is an important part of Abhimanyu's life while Sehar too knew that Priyanka is Abhimanyu's fiancée.

"hey "

" hey please sit.. " Priyanka requested.

There was a few moments of silence and then Sehar said," you know right... Why I am here? "

Priyanka.,who was looking at the floor immediately lifted her head and said," of course not... How would I know? "

Sehar smiled and looked into her eyes and said," Abhimanyu... Huh.. I mean you and Abhimanyu make a nice pair... He looks smart when he is with you!! "

Priyanka sighed and said," even when he is without me.. He looks amazing "

" Ohh thats nice!!! " Sehar fumbled.

After few minutes of silence Sehar finally took a piece of paper out from her pocket and gave it to Priyanka." This is for you... And please keep it safe and all the answers to all your questions are here.... If you don't want them then feel free to throw it away Bt if you want them... Just.... Just open this letter for once and you will find your answers. "

Sehar smiled and moved towards the door and then immediately turned," Priyanka... Please open this letter only after the wedding gets over and I leave... Okay... " Priyanka nodded and she left. Priyanka held that letter tight and softly and safely kept that letter in her cupboard. All her doubts and suspicion about Sehar was now clear. She felt light in her heart, smiled and said," thank you Sehar... You have always been my role model "

On the other hand Abhimanyu was in total confusion. Sehar's words pushed him again into total confusion. He didn't understand or may be he understood what she said or may be what he understood she didn't mean that. Total total and total confusion. Abhimanyu kept fidgeting when Mihir entered his room. Mihir walked slowly and steadily. He held his breath tight. He perspired and those drops were gently touching his face. He sighed and kept his hands over Abhimanyu's shoulder and said, "I am sorry.... I am sorry"

Abhimanyu was shocked and didn't know what was he sorry for. "what happened?" he asked.

After 4 minutes and 15 seconds he finally said, "I was wrong. You loved Sehar and I made her hate you... Not for you but for my personal selfish reasons. I did it for myself. I did it to... To... I did it because I loved you..."

All this while Abhimanyu was looking down and then he suddenly lifted his head, "What???"

Mihir then said, "yes.. For my selfish reason... For my fucking selfish reason I did this to you... I did this to you..... I know Abhi that Priyanka... Priyanka is your fiancé and the reason is that your dad wants the business to grow... I agree that after marrying her you will be the most wealthiest man on this earth but if you wanna be the most happiest man on this earth... Please please just... " Mihir didn't complete his words when Abhimanyu snapped," just stop it... For fuck sake just stop it... You... Selfish... Love me... Priyanka... Money... Whatever you are talking about I don't know.... I just know that she can never ever be mine.. Sehar Singhania cannot be mine... I can't hurt her again... I have hurt her already but this time... She will be happy and I know that... Do you get it!! "

Mihir could sense the burning anger inside Abhimanyu. He could feel the tears which were about to come out of his eyes but were not.

Mihir gently kept his hands in Abhimanyu's shoulder and said," Sehar will be happy... She will definitely be... But only with you and not without you... She is not a chapter of your life Abhimanyu.. She is a part of your life.. Which you had left behind but could never overcome. You wanted to know right? How did she feel... About you and that's why you boarded that train... Traveled with her.. Chatted with her... You saw that spark in her eyes when she was talking about you.... That zeal, excitement, happiness... Did you notice? She can be happy without you but she is incomplete without you... I can't live with a guilt all my life... This is your last chance Abhimanyu!!!! Singh!!! Rawat!!! The last and the last chance... If she is gone this time... She is gone forever... Go just go. " Having said this. Mihir left the room and left Abhimanyu with a huge confidence. Abhimanyu took out that bracelet he wanted to give Sehar when she was about to leave Mumbai. He held that bracelet in his hand, smiled and said," Sehar Singhania.... This time... This time is mine and so are you... You are mine.. Definitely mine"

__________________________

What do you think guys?
Will Abhimanyu get back Sehar?

What's in that letter?
Will Sehar agree to Abhimanyu

What will be Priyanka's reaction?
To know...

Keep reading

"THE PART OF ME LEFT BEHIND "