Will This Be A Love Triangle?

Love is a 4 letter word isn't it?
It's the opposite of hate. Isn't it?
Love is beautiful right?
Love is unconditional right?
But if a person loves someone but that person is in love with someone else ....... You guessed it right!!!!
But who is gonna fall for whom?? And who is gonna fight for her or his love? Let's find that out!!!!

The wedding fever was on. The Mehendi function followed by Sangeet was scheduled for the next day. Everybody was busy in some or the other work. Some with the decorators, some with the caterers and some were busy in finalizing their outfits. Sehar was the one who was busy avoiding Abhimanyu and on the other hand Abhimanyu was the one who was busy finalizing his fiancées dress.
"Abhi what will you wear tonight " Priyanka asked Eagerly.

" not decided yet " he replied with a very normal tone.

" seriously.?? . Come on Abhi we both are engaged and we need to be good looking during this wedding as people are!!! Gonna notice us..so please make sure that we are color coordinated okay baby!! I love you?" Priyanka completed her sweet words and started finalizing their dresses. Abhimanyu was least bothered so he went outside and sat on a bench which had a beautiful view of the lake.

"alone? " it was a familiar voice.

" Mihir!! Oh my God!! I am so so so so happy to see you!! "

So now Mihir had finally arrived at the wedding scene.
" you are happy?? "he asked with a smirk

" yaa!! Of course... " Abhimanyu's tone was saddening.

" don't lose hope... We will do what we have planned... We will surely.. Don't worry bro... She will understand " Mihir's tone made Abhimanyu felt a bit relieved.

" I hope that we are successful... "

Mehendi function begins

The lightings, decoratives, velvet curtains, beautiful and elegant flowers, little lamps, sweets, drinks, the ultimate cuisine and finally the beautiful and handsome bride and the bridegroom.

Sia looked beautiful in her purple netted lehenga with a golden high necked sleeveless blouse. She had tied a low flat twisted bun and her jewelries made her look magnificent. She had a diamond single laced bracelet and a silver waistline chain. She had a pearl necklace and pearl earrings while her feet were shining with her silver stilettos. On the other hand Rehan was looking extremely handsome with his indo- western blue black combination sherwani and formal black shoes. It made him look like a proper bridegroom. He felt the same too.

They had a grand entry with grand music. The function had begun and everybody started enjoying. Married ladies were busy designing mehendis while the unmarried girls were thinking whether to put mehendi or not. Rachelle and Maahi had already decided not to put mehendi but Shanaya was yet to decide.

Then entered Priyanka and Abhimanyu. Both were color coordinated and wore navy blue. Priyanka was looking perfect in her navy blue colored traditional gown while Abhimanyu wore a formal black blazer with a navy blue shirt. Girls couldn't take their eyes off Abhimanyu as he was Looking extremely Alluring.

Though everybody was looking at Abhimanyu, he was busy searching for someone. And then came the person for whom he was Eagerly waiting.

She wore a dark pink saree with a black laced full sleeve blouse. She walked slowly down the stairs and he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"hey "Abhimanyu smirked

" oh God!!, I was avoiding him since morning and ugh "

" did you say something miss Sehar? "

" no.. Absolutely not, excuse me "

As soon as she passed by him he said," you are looking beautiful ". She rolled her eyes and walked away but he kept looking at her. Sehar went near Sia and Shanaya who were busy putting mehendi on their hands. They also forced her and finally succeeded. After an hour they were done with their mehendis and the Sangeet ceremony also began. The older ladies started their ladies Sangeet while the youngsters started having their drinks and few of the couples started dancing.
As soon as Sehar passed the dancing floor, she saw someone walking towards her, slowly and gently. The lights were dim and she could not recognize who it was. "whose name have you written on your mehendi?", the man said

"excuse me... " Sehar felt intimidated around that man. She didn't turn back and immediately went towards the washroom. She was shocked as well as curious. That voice was familiar but she was sure That it was not Abhimanyu's voice. It was the caller who had called her at Kharghar as well as on the train. She washed her hands as fast as she could and fastened her steps and reached the dance floor. Someone immediately grabbed her hand and she was like, "what the fuck??!!"

"shh!! It's me, " It was Abhimanyu's voice

" you!!! What the fuck is this... Leave my hand right away "

He smiled and looked into her eyes. Her deep eyes which had anger and sadness at the same time. Innocence and madness at the same time. And most importantly hate and love at the same time.

"if I don't leave you then??"he questioned with a smirk

Her eyes widened and she said "then you shall hold me... Then .. May be"

"what? "his smile was brighter this time.

As soon as she realized what she had just said, she regretted and immediately pushed him away and said," stay the fuck away from me do you get that "

She left and fastened her footsteps. As soon as she left Abhimanyu said," I am surely never gonna leave you... Miss Seha "

The entire scene was witnessed by two people. Mihir and Priyanka. Priyanka was superlatively jealous. Her jealously was clear on her face. Mihir on the other hand had a glass of wine in his left hand. Unfortunately he broke it, out of anger and had a severe cut in his hand.

What next guys??
What do you think??
Who is jealous of whom??
Is Sehar still in love with Abhimanyu?
Does Abhimanyu like Sehar?
What did Abhimanyu say to Mihir 10years back?
What is the secret which everyone is hiding?
Why is Mihir jealous?
What will be Priyanka's next step out of Jealousy.??

WILL SHE BE THE ULTIMATE VAMP OF THE STORY "THE PART OF ME LEFT BEHIND"