Jealousy

" Did you ever get jealous when other girls were trying to be around him or when he was with other girls" the stranger asked in a way which was making Sehar feel as if he is not a stranger and a friend whom she has known for a long time.

" Yes there have been a lot experiences!!!" , she said in a way which proved that she either badly liked him, had a crush on him or was madly  in love with him.

" Hmm !!! They might be to interesting to hear isn't it" the stranger asked.

" Some are full of stupidity and some are sensible" Sehar said with her head bowed low with shyness. She didn't Want to sound stupid in front of him.

" If you don't mind can you please tell me Captain", the stranger asked with a genuine smile.

Sehar looked at him and continued.

It was during the time when their school had taken them to Imagica. Everyone was very excited as there had not been any trips to Theme parks or amusement parks. The students got ready and were getting into the bus. Shanaya noticed that Sehar had her fingers crossed " hey why are you crossing your fingers ? Wait let me guess , you want him to be in our bus right ?" She asked. Sehar nodded. They were actually entering the bus but suddenly his class mates especially girls started screaming from the other bus that they want their class boys to be in their bus.

" Oh god I would have literally killed Ahana , Aksa, Ishanaa and especially Geeta at that time " Sehar said with fury .

" Calm down miss Seha , continue please" the stranger replied in a way of showing sympathy towards her.

She continued

Sehar was sad but thought that it was a good day so she should enjoy. After they reached Imagica Sehar's eyes started searching for a particular person . Rachelle arrived and came towards Sehar and said, " hey he is over there" and pointed towards Abhimanyu. There stood the man with broad shoulders, curly hair, the love of her life but unfortunately he was surrounded by various other girls. This made Sehar upset. Maahi and Sia could notice that, thus they took her away from that area. Sehar tried her best to put on her best attitude and enjoy her day but couldn't as Abhimanyu was with other girls.

"Is there something burning out there", the stranger said with one of his eyebrow up.

" no nothing is burning up and it does not affect me anymore now, do you get that" , Sehar replied with a straight face.

Sehar continued

There was a hot rumour spreading all over the secondary section about the relationship between Abhimanyu and Geeta. Geeta's sister Daksha was in Sehar's class and she was known as a  gossip girl. She was really proud that Abhimanyu was her sister's boy friend. When Sehar got to hear this she was very upset.

" but Geeta was not his girlfriend " , the stranger replied with full confidence but immediately after that said with a very different tone,"I guess?"

" Yaa as I said it was just a rumor which was spread by Daksha" Sehar replied with a sigh of relief.

Sehar was actually accused by Geeta for spreading the rumor but Abhimanyu came to her rescue and told Geeta," listen I know her from a long time and I trust her at least that much that I know that she wouldn't do that". This made Sehar smile like an idiot but she thought of being serious

It was actually really funny but was interethnic for Sehar. Many a times the girls studying in Abhimanyu's class came to her and told her about how badly they like him or how badly they love him. Sehar would patiently listen to them and then reply, " See I think he likes someone else so you should not try on him, he is not worthy I guess". After listening to this some if the girls would change their minds and decide to follow what she said. This made Sehar feel relaxed.

HOW DID THE STRANGER KNOW THAT GEETA AND ABHIMANYU WERE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP????