Sports day 2

For the first time in her life Sehar had regretted something real bad. She regretted being a captain because if she wasn't the captain she could have stood with Abhimanyu for the marching. Her luck didn't favour her this time. She was leading the junior squad which was consisting of some kids who made her regret her decision even more.

During the practices only one thing came in her mind. Those words which Abhimanyu had told her when they were standing before the dominoes, "this year may be we will win". Sehar wanted to win this year real bad. She was basically an aimless person in life but for the first time she was determined and confident and courageous and badly wanted to win the trophy , the GRAND TROPHY OF THE YEAR.

The  Sports day arrived. Everyone was ready and all the house captain and vice captains had only one aim, WINNING. After the march past the senior boys had their 200m race. Abhimanyu , Rehan, Sarthak, Karan and Rohan were the runners. During the first round Karan was leading and he lead till the finishing line but Abhimanyu took an extraordinary lead and just crossed the finishing line and secured the first place. Sehar was extremely happy and wanted to congratulate him but he was surrounded by a lot of girls , so she preferred not to go now. After a while all the students were told to sit according to their houses. Abhimanyu sat just behind Sehar and was staring at her. She turned and congratulated him while he said thanks with a broad smile, as if he was not expecting that from her.

After a while the results were going to be announced and everyone held their breath

4] Yellow house

3] Green house

AND THE WINNER OF THE GRAND TROPHY IS THE RED HOUSE.

Saumya and Sehar and all others ran towards the trophy. From the last 3 consecutive years they had been securing 2nd position and after 3 years they finally won. It was a moment of celebration and everyone started jumping in air. As soon as Mam announced the results , Sehar screamed, cheered, smiled and above all thanked all the students of her house who had been so cooperative and without whom this would have been an impossible venture. All the students of Red house posed for the photograph.

Before leaving Sehar Searched for Abhimanyu but he was nowhere to be found. Sia and Sehar were in the same house so they decided to party . They took Maahi, Shanaya and Rachelle to their ADDA. While they were having their party , Abhimanyu arrived . Except for Sehar everyone started Coughing , may be he understood but pretended as if he didn't know what was going on.

" Congratulations Captain , finally you kept your words and we finally won"

" Thanks , thank you very much"

THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST CONGRATULATIONS SEHAR MIGHT HAVE EVER RECEIVED

"I felt like holding his hands forever " revisiting those moments made Sehar smile like an idiot. The stranger looked at her for a while and replied

" yaa you should have, if you did then he wouldn't have left or you should have told him the reason"

" which reason?" Sehar asked suspiciously

The stranger kept silent

----

ABOUT WHICH REASON IS HE TALKING ABOUT??? AND HOW DOES THE STRANGER KNOW???