Chapter 37

Victoria's P.O.V
My reaction wasn't the most pleasant as Justin placed the silver on my bare arm. It had wolfsbane all over it. I could feel it burning my skin as I cried out in pain. He removed the silver away from my arm and just laughed. They both walked out leaving me in pain and an empty stomach.

Although I'm mortal I felt an uneasy environment around me, like someone was coming to get me. Grayson. No, he can't come, he'll get hurt. But he's immortal now, but I'm not. Wouldn't that mean that he's not immortal too. All I want to do right now is kill Justin and get rid of those rogues.

As anger boiled in me, I could feel something hot. Sparks of flames were coming out of my hands. My fire elemental, I can still use my powers. But nothing was happening, the ropes were still digging into me.

Grayson's P.O.V
We searched everywhere for my mate until I could finally smell her scent. Victoria was located in a tiny house behind a lot of trees. We reached the house to see 2 men outside sleeping. I checked my phone and it was now 11:30pm, we have half an hour to save the Luna of my pack.

As my pack members and I walked to the doors of the tiny house, my warriors had killed the sleeping men and opened the front door. The house was empty, and the only scent I could smell was Victoria.

I walked to a door until the scent got stronger, the door seemed to be open and we walked in but someone grabbed on the younger wolves and held a knife to his neck.

Victoria's P.O.V.
I heard the door to the room I'm in burst open. I looked up to see Grayson and his pack warriors. I tried moving as much as possible, telling them to go away but they didn't notice me. One of the younger wolves now had a knife held to his neck.

"Oh look who it is, Grayson Dolan. Nice to meet you." Justin said to Grayson, removing the knife against the boy's neck.

"Untie her." Grayson said while growling at Justin, but Justin just laughed.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that." Justin said to Grayson and Grayson just growled even louder.

"I'm an Alpha I can do whatever I please." Justin said with a "loud growl". Grayson laughed as his growl wasn't as loud as Grayson nor even mine.

"Yeah right, you are an rogue." Grayson said while helping the boy who had the silver against his neck get up.

"I AM NOT A ROGUE BUT AN ALPHA!" Justin yelled, and Grayson was not having it as he was ready to fight Justin.

"Says you, I'm the true alpha here." I said. Both Justin and Grayson were amazed but it didn't matter right now that I was a true alpha. All that matter was that u was alive in the time remaining till midnight.

"Shut your mouth and continue bleeding, you only have 25 minutes now till you are dead." Justin said to me and I just went quiet. Grayson looked at me with pity eyes and confusion on his face.

"Bleeding?" Grayson questioned. As Grayson walked forward to me Justin was moving back behind Grayson with the knife held tightly in his hand. Justin started to move the knife to Grayson, and at that moment I said,

"Grayson look out behind you."

Grayson turned around sharply and held Justin wrist to stop the knife coming towards him. Justin chuckled and threw the knife on the floor.

"Lets fight, like Alphas fight." Justin said proudly as he shifted into his wolf and the same as Grayson. But Grayson's wolf towered over Justin's and his wolf left a whimper out making Grayson stand taller.

As the men fought, I tried everything I could to break these ropes but nothing worked. So I decided to ask someone for help...

'Autumn, help please.'

'Sorry Victoria but I can't do much. We are mortal, I haven't experienced this before. But right now, I know that our elementals are weak. Air, Fire and Water can't do anything to help us. Your Earth is your last and only hope.'

I started to panic as I moved around, the rope burning into my skin, my actions becoming weaker, but I still couldn't do anything. I was weak, I was mortal, I was not myself. The only thing I could do is use my Earth, but was it too late already. I felt the atmosphere around me thicken as the boys were fighting. I saw Justin pick up the knife and I started to cry out in pain.

I looked at Grayson as he saw me cry, he pushed Justin to the ground and dig his claws into him. Justin didn't react but instead he had a smirk on his face. The clock on the wall ready 11:59pm. Grayson growled louder as he saw the clock, he turned to me with so much hope in his eyes.

The clock arm turned to midnight.

Justin pushed Grayson to the side and walked to me. This was my late and only hope. I was calling for my Earth elemental, but just as I was calling for my Earth elemental Justin stabbed the knife in my heart.

Grayson's P.O.V.
The clock now read 12am, it was midnight. Justin stabbed the knife in my mate's heart. Victoria cried in pain, I rushed to her side as the ropes loosen around her and she fell into my arms. Victoria was gone and now my pack is under attack. The only words I could say to Victoria was,

"I rather die than be immortal without you."

I apologise for the sad chapter. I also apologise for not updating for a long time, I've been very busy and I fell sick. But I'm better now and had the motivation to finish this chapter. I hoped you like this chapter, but what do you think will happen next? Ooooo

Comment, share and vote
- E