Chapter 1

Keep running a voice said to me, I was in human form running into the woods until I bumped into someone . A rogue, I could smell it. Mother told me to never talk to them or even look them because apparently they might kill me.

"Now what do we have here, an innocent young girl, running into the woods what a surprise," the rogue said but before I could respond, I heard a snap. I looked up at the rogue, he was shocked and didn't know what to do and neither did I. Until I realised, I'm turning into a werewolf, my first shift at 14 years old I'm such a late bloomer.

Every bone in my body was snapping but the noise was so unfamiliar. I've heard many wolfs form but something was wrong. I knew I was different at birth I had something, a gift mother called it from the Moon Goddess but I call it a curse. The rogue was speechless, I was in wolf form.

"You-you're a white wolf," no I couldn't be. They are the most dangerous types of wolfs, known to be sweet but if you break down those walls they are dangerous and killer.

I went up to the rogue and I put my paws on his chest an-

I woke up gasping for air, stupid Autumn decided it will be a great time to give me a terrible nightmare and it seems to be the same one all the time, stupid werewolf.

What was more worse that it was raining outside, just great. I got out of bed getting dress in jeans and a sweater. I started walking to the stairs until I bumped into my brother.

"Hey, watch it sis," Nate said to me,

"Hey, watch it bro," I mock him and poking my tongue out while I run downstairs.

"FATHER!" My brother said angrily walking down the stairs.

What a wonderful start to the day already.

"Victoria, pancakes?" My dad offered me but I shook my head.

"Victoria I know it's raining outside but you can change that," my father said with a pancake in his mouth.

"I don't think that's going to happen father, I don't think mother will ever teach me how to do that anyway," I said while picking up the orange jug.

"Where is mother, anyway,"

"Talking to the Alpha, which reminds me I gotta go and train some of the new warriors, bye kids," father said, with a bag in his hand and umbrella in the other.

Sometimes I wish I was normal, like human normal. It's hard when you expectations on everything you do. I hate being the beta's daughter, I'm suppose to know how to fight and kill, well the killing part I got for sure. But my brother on the other hand, is the golden child, knows what to do in any situation.

But with your parents always being out, risks do come with it. First, they didn't seem me shift a rogue did, when I mean did I literally mean did. Second, I don't have a ride since I can't drive, because I didn't past my driving test and I can't turn into wolf form because I don't want my close ripped.

So instead I walk, finishing with my glass of orange juice, I go and tell Nate I'm going out and head out the door. I see my best friend Bonnie waiting for me near the woods.

"Hey Bonnie," I say to her.

"Hey Salvatore,"

"Bonnie, seriously no one says that name anymore." I tell her while moving the leafs which have fallen on the ground with my feet.

"Oh really, little miss "I'm all four elements and I don't know how to use them," Bonnie said while mocking my brother's voice, I knew she had a thing for my brother because she always listens to his voice everytime he talks, sometimes I think her mate is my brother because of the amount of the times she talks about him.