Chapter 33

I freaking hate false alarms. I went to the doctor straight after, without Grayson, to find out why I vomited. The reason being because I hate something which my stomach did not like. I don't know if I should be upset, like I would like to be pregnant but right now isn't the time. I'm not even Luna yet, it will be quite awkward.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Grayson talking with my dad. My dad didn't have the happiest look on his face, while Grayson on the other hand was just bowing in a sign of respect and look sad. I wonder what's the problem. But I guess it's not my place to tell.

So I continue to go into the kitchen and grab some food. I opened the cabinet which contained the cups and found a folded letter attached to the bottom of the cup, I had lifted. My mind was telling no, I shouldn't read this. But autumn was telling me yes. I ripped the letter off the cup and began reading it.

Victoria, I really hope it's you reading this letter and not Grayson, or anyone else.

It's dangerous outside of the territory right now. Your brother is training the young werewolves to fight, for good. But it's the rogues you need to be careful of. They are looking for you. The word had somehow spread that there is a powerful elemental in a pack, who is going to be a Luna. Listen if you become Luna, you will be powerful. So powerful, to the point you can't control you emotions. The elemental inside of you controls your emotions and movements. People will always be frightened of you and bow to you, to the point you want to kill them. But the rogues want to kill you. They want you gone, so they can remain strong with the elemental's inside their "pack".

You and Grayson have now completely the process, Grayson is now immortal. But it comes with consequences. Mates can talk to each other and sometimes hear their thoughts. But Grayson is able to go further into your thoughts and listen to your wolf.  The rogues will do anything to get hold of Grayson, and they will. They want Grayson, so they can listen to your thoughts through Grayson. If Grayson doesn't cooperate with them, they will kill him.

You choose your actions, and choose wisely. You can either risk your life to protect Grayson and everyone you love. Or let your wolf suffer and admit to the fact you didn't do anything. But keep this in your mind and block Grayson from hearing it. I have told Grayson myself that he can go listen to everything, I told him not to take advantage of it.

You have two days until they planning to move into the territory. You may harm them, but be careful who you harm. Think quickly Victoria, and good luck. I always love you.

Sincerely,
Your father

The next chapter will be her response and action. So if it's short there is a reason. The chapters may be short to break it up. Hope you enjoyed it, like, comment and share
- E