Chapter 23

Victoria's P.O.V (16 A.C.)
"Why did you do that?" I said to him while stepping back. But he clearly didn't want me to step back because he just grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him, which of course made me feel more uncomfortable than before,

"Moonlight, we have been sneaking around for the past year or so. Aren't you use to me kissing you by now?" He said. Oh my god, moonlight did cause trouble. She has her own mate, a loving mate. But she's sneaking around with other people, to make matters worse a year. Wouldn't her wolf be heart broken by that.

"Of course not," I replied with. At least know I'm able to speak on my own. But then all of a sudden a hit of pain went throughout my body. I could feel the actual moonlight, preparing to answer instead now. Maybe I will finally uncover the truth.

"So you rather have your own so called mate Trevor take you away from me and kiss you?" He said to me while pulling me to his chest. "My" body could feel the heat he was making my body feel. Shivers were sent down my spine and all I could do was look into his eyes. But also think, when am I going to get out of here and just snap at Grayson. That son of a bit-

"Of course not," my mouth suddenly said while I was thinking about something, so rude. But wow isn't that confusing. She doesn't want the future alpha to kiss her but she doesn't want her "mate" to kiss her. Werewolves were confusing back in the 16 A.C.

"Then kiss me back," He whispered into my ear. But I placed my hands on his chest and push on him until I was finally separated away from him. The warmth he gave me was making me feel comfort for once but it didn't feel right apparently.

"Never." I said to him. He got very angry by that answer since his eyes went yellow colour but I could see the hint of his alpha orange eyes looking through his yellow eyes.

"Stupid Trevor Parker Dolan." He whispered but I could hear him clearly. Dolan. Trevor surely didn't seem like a Dolan to me. But I never knew what pack he came from. All I knew was that he was my so called mate and a Parker.

"Did you just say Dolan?" Moonlight apparently said to him at this time. But Dolan. Wow 16 A.C. Seems like it has more drama than the present year because damn wasn't it fucked up. People could hide who they were, like you still can but it's different in the werewolf world I guess.

"Didn't you know?" He said to me and I just shook my head in reply to no.

"Wow your own "mate" didn't tell you he was a Dolan. He told me about the secrets. Parker is his middle name, Dolan his last name." He said and of course he knew. He is the alpha sons and soon-to-be alpha. Everyone tells the alpha and/or future alpha everything. But why would a werewolf lie directly to their mate, they feel heartbroken if they do. So didn't Trevor feel any type of guilt?

"He- no your lying." I said to him while changing my words at the start. There is one thing I learnt from having an alpha has my mate. You never know when they are lying but you hate knowing if it's the truth. So you believe and think it is a lie instead.

"I don't lie Moonlight." He said in a very alpha like tone. To add to that he even straighten his back up and stood Tallinn. His frame being the only thing I could see right now.

"So you knew when he found out." My voice box said.

"Of course I did." He said in a very proudly manner.

"Now show me." Gosh are alpha's always like this. So demanding, commanding. Won't let a person have space and just escape. Now this place is really starting to seem like my own personal hell. I definitely want to get out know. I think I know the truth but I can't do anything, I'm trapped in this stupid body not being able to move.

"NEVER!" I all of sudden yelled. The future alpha being scared for some weird reason, he stepped back but then walked forward to me and said,

"You leave me with no choice then."

He grabbed my waist and picked me up. Carrying me on his shoulders. I could finally feel again. I kicked him, moved around but nothing. He was holding me as tight as rope and I couldn't get out even if I tried everything. He was taking me to a very dark place. At one point he dropped me and just dragged me by my feet. So rude. But what was he going to do to me.

I was in mid thought when he grabbed me again and placed me on a tree trunk which was lying on its side. Dead, a broken tree trunk. I felt a sight of pain in my heart. I could feel my eyes changing to my earth elemental's. I ran over to the tree and suddenly cried into the tree. Wow was Moonlight a weird elemental. She really felt something towards the earth. While I don't eat animals but vegetables which may be closer to the earth. But I ain't hurting those animals but vegetables, I can grow more if I please I guess.

The future alpha pulled me up and placed me on the tree trunk, I kept on crying. Well apparently Moonlight did. I saw him walking around the area and all of sudden fire was lit everywhere, finally bringing light. I looked around this place and it was weird, too weird. Candles were placed everywhere then something caught my eye. Another tree trunk which had equipment laid on it. The small tree trunk had a witch potion, wolfsbane plenty of them, the stem of the wolfsbane, werewolf fur which confused me a lot and a very weird piece of equipment water with fire flakes, leaves in it while it was swirling around.

"What are you going to do with me." My voice spoke up and it was suddenly all shaky too. I was scared of my mind. What was he really going to do with me. I wasn't ready one bit.

"You know the usual extracting elemental practice." He said it so casually, it scared me. Extracting elemental power, is that even a thing. Well it kinda explains the water with all of my elemental like powers.

"E-excu-excuse m-m-me." I said in another shaky and stutter voice. Very stuttering voice, he is one crazy future alpha I tell you. He opened his mouth one more time to say,

"So basically, I'm going to extract your elemental powers in the most brutal way possible. You will also lose you soul along with it. So basically after you will have nothing, no emotions, no thoughts, no elemental powers the only thing you will have left is your beating heart. Did I also mention that you will be losing you immortality?"

Really one crazy alpha. So I have been thinking this book has a few or many chapters before it heads but it all depends if I want to do a sequel. Which I don't even know if I should. Should I?

Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE AND NEW HAPPY YEAR AFTER IT IS PASS MIDNIGHT. I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR AN AMAZING YEAR. I MAY HAVE JUST STARTED TO BOOK BUT NEARLY 8000 READS I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT. WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR 2017 AND MAY GREAT THINGS HAPPEN.

hope you enjoy this chapter,
Comment, share and vote
- E xx