Chapter 9

Victoria's P.O.V

I needed to breath, I couldn't take Grayson anymore his behaviour was annoying me. I think I'm going insane. I want to scream, cry, shout in his face. i needed fresh air, I needed air which didn't have Grayson surrounding it and the best way I could have that air was to go outside but how. I didn't want to get caught and Grayson yelling at me again. Then I looked to my left, the window. The best way to get out of this room. I opened the window quiet and put my foot on the ledge and jumped to the ground. I ran through the trees and ran as far as my feet could take me.

My feet couldn't take it anymore and I had to stop. Right now I was surrounded my trees and have no idea where I ended up. I sat on the ground and put my head back in the tree behind me. Then at that moment I heard a noise, a very unfamiliar noise but a familiar smell. I stood up my feet and looked around then someone tapped my shoulder. I jumped in scare and turned around and saw nothing. I could just see the eyes which were glowing with flowers in it. A earth elemental.

"Victoria, don't be scare it's me, Grandma," the person said. My grandmother is here, but she is dead. All I knew about her was that she died when I was 4 and was just a earth elemental compared to her husband who was all four but he's alive well dead but alive. It's confusing.

"Um,"

"Victoria it's dangerous out here by yourself especially since your a 'you know what'," my grandmother said and disappeared at that moment. What the fu-

"Victoria, its nice to see you again. Please don't be frightened. I know it's weird to see your grandparents are not on earth anymore but I'm here to warn you. There is a reason why Salvatore is name which hasn't been mentioned in years. I'm begging you not to tell nor show anyone what you can do. It's bad enough that your old pack knows but your mate and his pack can't know. I'm serious Moonlight," 

The sun  was shining bright and I could finally see the person who just spoke. I gasped. It was my grandfather. I haven't seen him since his funeral. Okay I was lying he's dead alright. But there is something called the other side and you can see them whenever they want to see you. It's kinda creepy if you ask me. Especially when your uncle scares you in your sleep and pours water all over you. Creepy I tell  you.

"How do you know about my mate?" I asked my grandfather. I know they can follow you but knowing about my mate when I haven't mentioned it to anyone, weird.

"You do realise you still talk in your sleep, right?" He told me and I bowed my head down in embarrassment.

"That mate of yours and his pack as secrets which may or may not involve the Salvatore's and  elemental's," my grandfather said to me but before I could even answer he disappeared.

I tried and thinked about my grandfather's words but my brain couldn't just take the information in. I knew there were secrets in this place but the secrets must be big and very mysterious since my grandfather knows.

I decided that I couldn't take it here anymore because I'm still chocked about what just happened so I decide to keep walking in the daylight  until something hit my back. I turned around a saw a deer. It was snowy and the deer was hard to see at first but then it shook the snow off but still had snow on its nose and I just laughed.

 It was snowy and the deer was hard to see at first but then it shook the snow off but still had snow on its nose and I just laughed

'What are you laughing at?' I looked at the deer who just spoke to me and my mouth was just left hanging out.

"Ho-how did that just ha-happ-happen?" I stuttered with my words because I was still shocked and couldn't believe that an animal just talked to me.

'Think about your powers or abilities,' the deer said to me and I just looked around for some reason then it clicked.

"I'm an elemental, an earth elemental too. The earth is connected with nature meaning animals." I said very proudly with my head held high.

'Wow you seriously know nothing about your elemental,' the animal said to me while having a very soft laugh with its words.

"No, well only a little bit. All I know is that my earth elemental is my strongest power amongst the others," I said while looking while in shame since I know nothing.

'Well you will find the information you need to know, I need to go have a good day Miss Salvatore,' and once again I was in shock, the deer also knew my name.

"You too-" I said with a pause waiting for the deer to reply.

'Dylan,' the deer well Dylan replied with.

"You have a good day Dylan too," I said to Dylan while nodding my head and he just ran off in his deer speed.

That was amazing, I never knew I could talk to those animals or even animals overall. Grandfather was right this place as secrets but I may also find out more than I wanted to know. But right now I was left bored. Talking to that deer mind my mind drift away about Grayson. But autumn wants to go back to him, she's begging for his touch and his wolf, but how am I meant to give that to her with his attitude in the way. Talking about Grayson, I wonder what he is doing.

Grayson's P.O.V

Where the fuck could she had gone. I've been in her room for the past hour  trying to see if I can catch her scent but nothing. How could I not catch her scent she's my mate, my own fucking mate how could I lose her. But then after an hour of looking for scent I saw footsteps on the snow. For once I'm actually greatful it's snowing right now.

I followed her footsteps and I could finally catch her scent. I could hear her talking to someone called Dylan. Dylan, a males name. Suddenly I got a sense of jealousy taking over me. I just wanted to grab Dylan and just punch him to death. Taking to my mate, that's not happening.

Then I heard Victoria say 'you have a good day Dylan too' I heard Dylan run which sounded like deer running. Weird. I looked at Victoria who was in deep thought then out of nowhere I say to her,

"I miss you."

Awww GRAYSON being all sweet.... lol GRAYSON goes to caps, the amount of  convo I have which involve using GRAYSON  in caps. It was even hard to un-cap it.That's chapter 9. So sorry that it's short but I like jealous Grayson. Being the man he is.... finally. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the picture, I thought it was so cute and I was like awww.

Comment, share and vote

-E xx