Chapter 13

'I'm sorry'

The words kept haunting me. My wolf couldn't take it anymore. The words got to such a point that I was starting to go insane. I will set stuff on fire, autumn will snap at anyone who talks to her and I nearly went into my wolf form in front of everyone. Except for one person, Grayson. I haven't talked to him for the past two days, since that awful nightmare I had two nights ago. He'll try and talk to me but I'll either block him or walk away.

Right now, I needed to relax and for some weird reason I thought the perfect thing was to go to warrior training. I may not be in this pack yet, but I might as well know how to fight just in case something happens.

I walked over to the training grounds once again,  hoping that this time no hospital visits had to be made. I went to one of the punching bags straight away but someone stopped me, Grayson. He looked like a mess, he smelt of alcohol, his hair was everywhere and his clothes were just dirty as fuck.

"We need to talk," he said to me with a growl, and I just followed him into the woods.

I wasn't prepared, like always. We haven't had a good conversation since I don't even know when, they all turn to agruments after. We walked through the woods, a meter apart so no contact could be made. We got to spot which was underneath a beautiful big tree, the snow making icicles with the leaves. Grayson decided to stay standing while I took a sit in front of the tree. It was very silent until Grayson stepped forward and said,

"I'm sorry for being such a dick, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so-"

"Grayson you have done nothing to hurt me, I'm the one who needs to say sorry," I said to him honestly. It was very true though, I did. Not talking to him for the past 2 days was a nightmare, I needed him but I'm not sure if he needed me.

"Just forget that I have said sorry, there is no point," then Grayson had a tear in his eyes, it broke my heart to see him like this. I stood up from the ground and walked over to him. I wrapped him arms around his neck and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Thank you," I heard Grayson whispered, and I blushed slightly. What will I ever do without Grayson, I'm a werewolf who's mate is very dangerous. But he has a nice side, a sweet one. Which not many people see.

Grayson lifted his head up and kissed me on the cheek, but that wasn't enough autumn and I were thinking. So I went onto my tiptoes and kissed him on the lips but someone stopped me and pushed me away from Grayson, a rogue.

I looked at Grayson, who's eyes were widen, he growled at the rogue and changed into wolf form. His black wolf was so big and tall, the fur was beautiful and so was his eyes. Orange with a bit of red to show that he is an alpha. The rogue hit Grayson straight into the face, Grayson stumbled back a bit but then he gave the rogue a big claw mark across his face. But the rogue looked fine and did the same to Grayson, which made him angrier and taller. Grayson got his paw up and made sure his claws were out and beheaded the wolf, I looked away from the scene because of the amount of blood.

I heard footsteps, and Grayson was walking towards me. Still in his wolf form but something was different, maybe the fact that his eyes were blue now. Blue eyes meant something, but it doesn't explain why they turned blue just after he killed that unknown wolf. Blue eyes in a wolf mean that they have killed someone, someone that meant so much to them, so much that they loved them. Meaning, Grayson has killed someone who meant so much to him but it doesn't explain why the eyes came out. I looked at Grayson again but his eyes were brown and he was naked. I blushed slightly, well a lot. I made sure that my eyes were on his face and not below. Grayson ran to the nearest tree and then came out fully dressed in winter clothes. He walked forward and whispered in my ear,

"Where were we?"

It sent shivers throughout me. He stepped more forward and place his lips on mine, and butterflies and sparks just went throughout my whole body. His lips were soft and warm on mine, fitted on them so nicely. This was probably the best thing Grayson and I have done since I came here. Then Grayson pushed me against the big tree and all the snow fell onto us. We both opened our eyes and separated, Grayson smiled at me and smiled back. He went to kiss my lips again while holding me so I don't hit the tree again and make snow fall onto us.

Then birds could be heard, a lot of them. We both separated again and opened our eyes. There were birds everywhere. A lot of birds and deers. The deers came up to me  and whispered 'good job autumn', and I've never been so confused in my life. I may be the earth elemental and animals are connected to me but seriously they stopped Grayson and I from kissing.

Someone running could be heard, the boy was out of breathe and said, "Alpha and -"

"Victoria" I said to him, probably knowing he won't really care what my name is.

"Alpha and Victoria, everyone has been looking for you two, I guess." The boy said while winking at me. What the fuck was all I could think.

"Thank you for the information Nick, we will be heading over to the pack house right now." Then Grayson mentioned his head to the outside of the woods, nick bowed and ran back to the pack house.

"Today was great Grayson, thank you so much," I said to him and blushed at the same time.

"It really was, thank you beautiful," Grayson said to him which made me blush harder. The name he gave me, just made want to hang out with him more. He kissed me again but we were interrupted by a

Bang!

Sorry for the really short chapter, like it's super short. But Grayson and Victoria action, oooooooo. Hoped you enjoyed this one

Comment, share and vote

- E xx