Chapter 26

Victoria's P.O.V
My eyes closed straight after I found out the information. I opened my eyes and I was in my bed. I looked over to Grayson who was sat on my bed next to me. I was I moved here. Did Grayson move me? I don't know. But all I know is that something is going to happen, either this conversation is going to be good or bad, and I'm wishing it becomes good.

"So you really a Salvatore, Victoria Moonlight Salvatore?" Grayson said to me, saying my full name at the end. He had frightened tone to his voice. He was worried. It more seemed like he was worried what his pack would think. The pack Luna is a Salvatore. A very dangerous one. But I was scared too. I opened my mouth and said,

"Yeah... Grayson I get it that you want to rej-"

"Reject you, did you really think I would do that. The war was started for the sake of love. But my love is towards you and nothing else." He said and my mind went back into 16 A.C. Century. The war was for the sake of love. He loved me. He actually loves me I think. His werewolf eyes were out, his real ones. The blue eyed werewolf loves me. But right now it isn't the best time to ask about the eyes. But why would he love me.         

"But Grayson, I'm a killer."  I said to him but he shook his head as a sign of no. He really didn't believe that I was a killer.

"No your just an Salvatore who is a grey wolf." I laughed at his words and he just turned his head in confusion. How did he believe my lie that I said at that dinner. This alpha needs to know what is a lie and what is the truth.

"Grayson, I'm a white wolf. Killer. I killed 30 people in a hour compare to you. I don't deserve to be a Salvatore. I might as well get the elemental extracting practice on me." He gasped at my words. But everything I said was so true. I might as well get the practice done me. Become mortal and be killed by him. I rather have  that.

'First, I don't care. Yes the thought of you being a white wolf scares the crap out of me. But hey you might be wild in bed." Grayson had a smirk on his face when he said his last sentence and I just blushed with embarrassment. But it makes me sad, disappointed of the thought that he is scared of me being a white wolf. The alpha thought he was dangerous, his mate it even more dangerous.

"Why aren't you mad, hitting me, screaming at me?" I said to him and he moved closer to my side while I pulled my self up to rest my back against the bed back board. I looked at him and he smiled at me. He's being nice, he trying to be understanding which means a lot of me that he is.

"Because while you were in that 16 A.C. Century. I thought things through. " he said and just looked down. Imagine if he could see what was happening. Shit, he would kill me for kissing those guys, but then I wasn't doing anything. So he can't blame me. But I still felt bad about what happened. Poor Trevor. I had an idea, maybe I should start over again. You know what I'm going to do that. So I said,

"Grayson, I want to start over. But I'm going to explain myself."  I looked at Grayson and he nod in agreement. I put a smile on my face and shook his hand.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. My name is Victoria Moonlight Salvatore. My main elemental is earth, but when I get angry my fire elemental comes. When I'm confused, worried, my air. When I'm crying and feeling down my water elemental. I am a white wolf who has a kill count of 30 in a hour. I am 18 years old, yes I have stop ageing. But most importantly I am proud to be who am I, and you are my mate."

I finished saying and Grayson smiled but very awkwardly. I could tell something put him off, it was me being a white wolf and having that stupid kill count. But he might give me more respect for what I know of.

"You failed to mention one thing." He said.

"What?" I said to Grayson and he just looked at me then took a big breath to say,

"Your wolf eye colour."

"Blue." I answered honestly, and he just gasped again.

"Oh." His response was. I knew he wanted to know how so I decided to tell him.

"My first kill made it change. My cousin did something bad to my pack. The alpha kicked him out so he became a rogue. I was so close to him, i loved him dearly. 1 year later I turned 14,

4 years ago
Keep running a voice said to me, I was in human form running into the woods until I bumped into someone . A rogue, I could smell it. Mother told me to never talk to them or even look them because apparently they might kill me.

"Now what do we have here, an innocent young girl, running into the woods what a surprise," the rogue said but before I could respond, I heard a snap. I looked up at the rogue, he was shocked and didn't know what to do and neither did I. Until I realised, I'm turning into a werewolf, my first shift at 14 years old I'm such a late bloomer.

Every bone in my body was snapping but the noise was so unfamiliar. I've heard many wolfs form but something was wrong. I knew I was different at birth I had something, a gift mother called it from the Moon Goddess but I call it a curse. The rogue was speechless, I was in wolf form.

"You-you're a white wolf," no I couldn't be. They are the most dangerous types of wolfs, known to be sweet but if you break down those walls they are dangerous and killer.

I went up to the rogue and I put my paws on his chest and killed him. The impact of my paws went into his heart. I killed his heart, it wasn't beating anymore. I killed this rogue, who was my cousin. I could feel the pain in my own heart, I could feel my eyes changing. They were blue, I killed my cousin.

But Grayson, I haven't killed anyone since that night I swear."

I cried after I finished that last sentence. Grayson pulled me closer to him and I just cried into his shoulders. He kept whisper it's okay, it's the past. I just cried into his arms even more. But something was different about him, his heart was beating slower. He really was going through the process. He was going to stop ageing soon. I looked up to Grayson and I could feel my water elemental out, he smiled back at me and smiled at him. I was still crying in his arms when he said,

"Victoria. You told your story. So I'm going to tell you mine."

This might as well been a crap chapter. Short? Eh. Making difference in their relationship? Yessssss. Like finally Grayson might actually be loyal to her and respect her. Well it's hope for the best. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment, share and vote
- E xx