Chapter 20

1964 (unknown P.O.V.)
It was a dangerous time to be a vampire or werewolf in this decade. The war had just began but it might as well seem like two wars were happening. Vampire vs werewolf and Dolan vs Salvatore. The second war began when the Dolan werewolves found out on of their own were married to a Salvatore.

The Dolan's got furious at the fact that a Salvatore was married to a Dolan. So they locked her up in the famous Dolan dungeon. They beaten her to death but death was never her answer. They will put silver against her skin but she wouldn't scream in pain. They will use a witch or wizard to get the truth out of her but the witch or wizard would just obey her. The Dolan would try everything until one day the her husband came down and she was weak. They had beaten her and she would scream in her pain. Her husband watching her in the side, turning his head away and begging to help her. But the worst punishment hasn't came yet.

They had kept beaten her but she would stop screaming in pain. One of the Dolan's punched her stomach and she screamed in pain. She fell to the ground, blood everywhere on ground. her husband ran to her side and she just started to cry. Her cries suddenly went quiet and she got up and starting yelling, "you killed my baby, my fucking baby." Her husband behind her looking sad, looks like someone didn't know. "Now I'm going to kill, all of you. You dirty little bastards." Her eyes changed into her werewolf ones. But all the Dolan's and even myself couldn't believe what we were seeing. They were red full of angry, and those weren't elemental eyes.

Salvatore's are true alphas, while Dolan's aren't.

Victoria's P.O.V

I woke up to a quiet environment around me. It was unusual. I was still scared about Grayson. after his little fall I guess, he had being acting very unusual. But something was up about this place, you would normal hear something when you wake up. No birds could be heard. No heartbeats except for my own. It was too quiet for an alphas house.

I went to the door and placed my hand on the knob, not being prepared to see what was outside. I turned the knob and opened the door. It was just a forest, hold up a forest outside my bedroom. I was definitely not in Grayson's house anymore. I was in a much dangerous place.

Grayson's P.O.V

She's a Salvatore, fuck my life. A girl who I thought I was falling in love with is a Salvatore. I can't even look at her anymore. so when she was sleeping, I put her in the dungeons and injected her with some old potions/liquids. One which she will hate the most, but that's s what happens when you make A Dolan stop ageing.

Victoria's P.O.V (there will be lots of pov changes)

I was trapped somewhere and I didn't like it at all. These forest looked to similar to me. they looked like the forest which I turned into a werewolf for the first time. Oh my god, I'm injected with something. Something which makes me seem like I'm in my own personal hell. Trust me this is definitely my own personal hell.

I walked further into the forest and with every step I took, it kept looking more familiar to until I tripped over a tree trunk. Ow it hurt so much. But I couldn't stop now I had to keep doing and get myself out of here. I got up from my fallen position and I was in a different place now. A place full on people in old clothes, no houses but tents instead. Lots of fires around. Where the hell am I?

"Moonlight, there you are. Please hurry I want to see the Dolan's train" a little boy was tugging my clothes. I looked down and my clothes were hideous, so old and dirty. But Dolan, why would a little boy want to see the Dolan train.

"Why, I thought we hated the Dolan's." I told the little boy and he just laughed at me. Grabbing a water bucket next to him and throwing it on me. While he continued to laugh.

"What are you talking about moon, we are pack neighbours. We are very nice to each other." I'm definitely in a world, but this is not my own personal hell. This is more of, me wanting to know stuff personal hell. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me until we were lying on the ground.

We were looking at the guys train until one guy walked towards the guys. He was topless, with abs and glory. I swear he looked like a god. He looked a lot like Grayson in the back, then he turned around and it was Grayson.

"Is that Grayson Dolan?" I asked the little boy, who I still didn't know his name surprisingly. But that guy seriously looked like Grayson, from his eyes to body structure.

"Yeah, he's the alpha's son." He replied with. Alpha's son, that's wrong Grayson is the alpha. That guy looked at least 20. He should be alpha by now if his father was going to last down the position.

"No he's alpha of the dark light pack." The boy just laughed at my words. He straight up gave me the 'what the fuck' look.

"No, future alpha." He corrected me and got up and starting to try and copy what the dark light warriors were doing.

"But he's my mate." I told the boy while looking at Grayson again and just making me think of all the fun times we had together. Did I miss it? Of course I did. I miss it hen Grayson was so care free about everything. The first kiss we shared. Then all the bad moments after that.

"Your mate isn't Grayson, your mate is Trevor Parker." Trevor parker? I already had a mate. Who wasn't Grayson. Where am I?

"No your wrong." I said to him, making sure he understood that my mate wasn't this Trevor dude.
"Sis, I may be your little brother, David. I'm never wrong. Remember my main is fire, I can burn the truth out of you." Well at least out two stuff about him, his name is David and his main elemental is fire... fun. But I'm still confused why would this be my personal hell, when it's the night I first shifted.

"What is the date?" I asked David, and he just laughed at me again. Like I was one crazy person.

"It's 16 A.C. What is wrong with you?" 16 A.C. What the actual fuck. I'm not even in the present nor like my past. I wasn't even born then. Not were even werewolves. They would be 16 year olds, if this is really 16 A.C.

"I need to go." I told him and just started running. But something stopped me, I turned around and saw a pair of golden eyes looking at me with the hand on my wrist holding me back.

"No, stay please." David said, while quickly shaking his head side to side. Eventually his eyes were back to normal. But seriously, is it that important that I must stay.

"I hear yells." I told David and he just turned around. Such a difficult child.

"No you don't." He said to me while crossing his arms.

"no seriously I do." I told him again and he leaned closer to his pack territory. His eyes widen and he grabbed my wrist for like the fifth time and we both were running. Until I stopped us to catch my breath.

"Oh my god, father and mother are fighting with the alpha again. Moon we must go now!" David said and we ran as fast as we could.

Unknown P.O.V
What did Grayson do. He wasn't meant to give her that stuff. Of course an elemental isn't going to visit its personal hell . It's going to visit what it wants to, but they mainly will visit what they want to be answered. Of course Victoria's is wanting answer about why Dolan's and Salvatore hate each other. So that's where she is. But she ain't getting close one bit to finding out the answer.

But I'm surprise why she doesn't want an answer to , why I didn't run when she was about to kill me.

This is such a crap chapter. I'm so sorry. The first version I had was so much better but I lost it. Clearly I couldn't remember, only bits of it. I'm so sorry if it's short too. But ooo, who is this unknown pov, who is the person. Who do you think is the person is? I hoped you enjoyed it.

Comment, share and vote
- E xx