"Look who's talking, all you do all day is whine and complain." Alicia placed her hands on her hips. "You've barely bought anything Claudette...you're going to New York soon, and you need an upgrade in wardrobe."

"I do all my shopping online, right Adam?" Claudette tilted her head at me.

"Don't involve me please." I sighed as I stared down at my work.

"This is not how I want to spend my Spring break...I want to do something fun, and you're boring Alicia!" Claudette exclaimed as my brows rose.

"Err...I can see this is turning into a sibling fight, so I'm just gonna' go." Nikita chimed in as she grabbed her purse from the table.

"NO!" Alicia, Claudette and I exclaimed as Nikita froze because we knew well enough that if we were left alone in the room, we'd kill each other. We might have been grown up, but we still acted like kids toward each other.

"Why don't you go visit a few cousins or hang out with your friends?" Nikita suggested as she looked at Claudette.

"Ugh, most of them are on Spring break, and most of our cousins are busy around the globe so..." Claudette huffed as she slouched in her seat.

"Have you finished packing for New York?" I asked as I avoided eye contact. Even though she'd only be a plane ride away, I'd miss my younger sister. The one who had a bigger perspective when it came to family issues.

"Yeah I spoke to Henry last night, and he said that some people are gonna' pick up my other thing, so all I have to bring is clothing." Claudette smiled at me.

"Which you barely have..." Alicia trailed off.

"I do!"

I gave Nikita a look as Alicia and Claudette argued over the amount and type of clothing. Nikita giggled as she rested her hand on Alicia's shoulder.

"Listen I have to go, but I'll visit soon," Nikita said and hugged my sisters. She turned to me with the corner of her mouth raised and smiled. Once she was gone, I tried to get back to work, but from the corner of my eye, I felt my sister's grins.

"What?" I demanded as I looked at them.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Claudette asked. "I didn't know you were into redheads."

"No, nothing is going on between Nikita and I...we've learnt to become enjoyable friends."

"Friends," Alicia emphasized as she collapsed on the sofa. I sent her a glare to which she laughed.

...

It was a warm evening, and I had Mason as well as my father over. Mason arrived earlier and brought dinner because I came home late. Dad came over because we had to sign a few forms regarding Mr. Bloyd and once we signed those papers, he'd finally be gone, and the Clarkson Hotels and Resorts would return to its normal pace. I'm glad that we've picked it up now rather than later when it's Summer Vacation because of that and Winter, was our busiest time of the year.

Dad and I were sat at by the island as we signed off the last papers. In the background, I heard the laughter of Mason Taylor as he watched TV. My maid came in today and did a basic clean up.

"Why was David at the house on Sunday?" I asked as the maid placed two cups of coffee in front of my dad and me.

"Just catching up and discussing future events," Dad answered straightaway then sipped his coffee.

"Did you invite him or did he just...show up?" I shrugged my shoulders then sorted the papers. Dad never answered, and I raised my head to see his gaze on me. His lips were drawn into a straight line as he stared at me with his cold eyes.