2: Jeans or Dress?

Jeans or dress?

Adam Collins Clarkson spoke in the Bluetooth piece that was attached to his ear while he swiped on his iPad. He was currently in the backseat of his car while one of his securities drove him to his head office in Washington DC.

 The day has finally arrived for Adam to meet Miss Smith, he prepared very well for this and with the help of his assistant he was determined to get it.

"No tell Mark I specifically said it's 2 million or nothing got it?" he sighed into the Bluetooth piece. He was doing some last calls before his meeting, not wanting to get anything in the way. 

"Thank you have a good day." He grunted then ended the call before the person could reply.

"Mr. Clarkson the builders would like your approval for going ahead with the plans in Paris sir?" his assistant, Nick Forbs asked as he adjusted his glasses. 

Nick has been Adam's assistant for a year now, and they have become quite close, in the beginning, it was hard for Nick to keep up with the busy schedule man but he managed to do all of it.

Lots of people warned Nick and told him he should have quit while he still can but Nick refused, he saw the good side to Mr. Clarkson, not the scary, demanding, selfish, arrogant man that he is rumored to be.

"Tell them I will have to take a look at the plans one more time, maybe even cut my schedule to go there. Something just isn't right." Adam said shaking his head. Nick gave the nod as he typed on his phone.

When they arrived, Adam got out of the car and straightened his suit. Today he wore a gray Ermenegildo Zegna suit with his classic black oxford shoes.

Nick and Adam walked sided by side to the entrance door, as soon as they entered Mr. Clarkson was thrown with 'good morning sir,' and 'morning Mr. Clarkson' he didn't reply yet gave a short nod which scared the people. Some people rolled their eyes as to why they still bothered to greet.

Everyone who worked for the Clarkson's feared them, especially Adam Collins Clarkson who kept his head buried in work and models after models, he takes it as a way of releasing the stress. His elder brother Henry was barely around, but when he was, people would call in sick or avoid him. 

Once they reached the third top floor, a total of thirty-five levels, Adam immediately made his way into the meeting room and started to prepare. He visited the office earlier this morning before everyone was in the building because he needed an individual file so he knew his office would still be the same.

"Who else will be joining us today Nick?" Mr. Clarkson asked as he set his briefcase on the long rectangular table.

"Other than Miss Smith, you sir, the electrical engineer, production builder and a few other people," Nick replied as he read off from a file. Nick then walked around the table, placing a file with its agenda in at each seat.

Familiar faces started to walk in as Adam greeted them; he kept glancing at his watch waiting for Miss Smith. He noticed two seats were still open as Nick took place beside him.

He then saw a woman walking in with two people strolling behind her like she was some queen. The woman caught Adam's eye because she looked to be only seventeen. She even dressed like one; she wore black heels, skinny black jeans, and a formal red shirt. Her straight long hair was swaying side to side as she entered the room.

Even the blonde girl beside her looked more professional in Adam's eyes.

The people who were sitting stood up and each went over to greet the mysterious woman. She was chewing gum as she walked to the table.