48 - The Assertive Martial Uncle

Start from the beginning

"It seems like you two came to a mutual understanding now." The headmaster laughed.

Yulrir eye's widened and flushed. "Did he told t-the headmaster about it? " Yulrir mumbled shyly.

The headmaster grinned widely and said "No he did not,  but seeing how you act right now made my intuition correct. "

Yulrir flushed and pouted upon the headmaster's response.

"No need to be shy about it, that brat Theo had long reached his mating age and I believe even though you haven't reached it yet, you can already feel the pull from him.  I also have to thank you that after you guys sneaked out last night,  the brat had told me that he wanted to cultivate into seclusion. " The headmaster gave an all-knowing smile.

Yulrir huffed and gave a complicated glance to the headmaster.  He felt like that this man knew everything about him and Theo.  He didn't give out a comment nor reacted violently.  He, after all, started giving Theo a chance to pursue him and already gave him an upper hand last night.  Although it is still early for them and he actually hasn't told everything yet to Theo,  he'll eventually consider this scheming man as his martial uncle since he is , after all, Theo's master.

Noticing the awkward atmosphere,  the headmaster laughed out loud and gestured Yulrir to sit onto one of the praying mats in front of him.

Yulrir naturally went to accept the headmaster's gesture and sat on a praying mat not far from the headmaster.

"Headmaster,  I came here to seek for your guidance." Yulrir started.

The headmaster eyes sparkled and turned his head to the youth.

"My guidance? Very well,  since the Tower Master had temporarily left you under my tutelage, I'll naturally fulfill it.  Moreover,  you will have to call me your 'Martial Uncle' sooner or later. " The headmaster carefreely laughed. He long had his eyes set on the delicate youth as his disciple,  it's just that the Tower Master had already claimed the youth as her only disciple.  Now that he had found an excuse to nurture this talent,  he would naturally grab it.  Moreover,  his own disciple had set this youth to be his dao companion. He had no qualms about it especially after seeing the youth's natural talent on the Interacademic Academy.  Having monstrous talents like Yulrir and Theo on the Golden Dragon Academy is after all a big fortune for the rise of their prominence.

Yulrir wanted to facepalm and dig a hole a ground right now to hide. "The master and his disciple are indeed the same when it terms of boldness." Yulrir thought inwardly.

"Come on,  you don't have to be shy with your 'martial uncle' here. " The headmaster added stressing the martial uncle a bit more.

Yulrir didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. He didn't know if his master,  Terra had intentionally set this up just to tease him.

"I-I heard from Master that the Venerable Headmaster is a swordsman..." Yulrir responded softly.
The headmaster eyes widened and sat straight.  "Yes,  your 'Martial Uncle' is indeed a swordsman." The headmaster proudly huffed.

Yulrir wanted to cough some blood out and look dumbfoundedly at the headmaster.  "You always try to restrain your disciple not to act pushy or shamelessly but here you are trying to do exactly what your disciple is doing.  What the hell? You did mention 'Martial Uncle' thrice in a row now... " Yulrir shouted inwardly to himself.  He didn't know how to respond now after the headmaster been deliberately trying to make the youth call himself his 'Martial Uncle'.

Yulrir has not yet told his parents about him and Theo yet now,  this man in front of him wanted to lock the deal by calling him his 'Martial Uncle'.

"Can the venera--"